^ 10 points if you can tell me what TV show that's from!
After I left home for BYU, my mom started sending me fabulous packages for holidays - even ones like Halloween, Easter, and Valentine's Day. It was rare for anything to quite make my day like one of her packages, which always managed to include the perfect mix of cute, practical, fun, thoughtful, and tasty gifts. Since I've been married, the packages come a little less frequently, but they still come - for birthdays, Christmas, even Easter. And sometimes for no reason at all! Are you convinced that I have the best mom ever yet?!
In this case, my mom found an adorable monster puppet book that she couldn't resist buying for Luke. But she just couldn't send the book by itself, so she and Katrina ran around Target collecting other goodies, for Jeff, Luke, and I. I love my mom!
1 comment:
I love you too honey! It's so fun to send you things!
Post a Comment