General Conference was the first weekend in October. It was, as always, wonderful. I love the great men who lead this church. I don't think there are words strong enough to express how grateful I am to have the gospel in my life, to know that it's true, to know who I am, what I am here for, where I am going, and that I can do anything with my Heavenly Father's help. I am so blessed and just so happy and I know it is all because I am a part of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and I do my best to live my life after Christ's example. I often come up short, of course, but with the atonement I can be forgiven of my mistakes and keep moving forward and improving. Watch, read, or listen to conference here. You won't regret it!

The Priesthood session for the men was on Saturday night. Jeff and Ben renewed an old family tradition and stopped for ice cream afterwards.
No comments:
Post a Comment