Sunday, November 13, 2011

Cousinly Love

Just a few pictures of Luke and his cousins on a typical week night...

Luke, Becca, and I were playing airplane when Luke decided to come over and sit on my face. Then he just bent over, looked between his leg, and laughed like he was surprised to see my face down there.

Luke was exposed to a lot of pretty, pink, and glittery things living in a house with two little girls. He didn't mind (Jeff wasn't so sure) - who doesn't love a good pair of shiny shoes!

A close-up. They're Roxy!

Luke giving his good friend Elmo some love.


Becca and Luke give each other the sweetest hugs and Becca is always sure to smile for the camera.

Becca gave Luke such a big hug, he lost his balance. Notice his mismatching shoes. This kid loves to try on shoes!

All three kids love Rocky - except when he steals their food.

I snapped this picture just a second too early. Luke wrapped his other arm around Becca and they just squeezed each other with both arms. It was adorable!


I just had to get a picture of this. Luke has this terrible habit of trying to lift and carry really heavy things. When he can't do it, he gets really frustrated.

I came downstairs after putting Luke to bed just in time to hear Jeff say, "..with true loves kiss." He is such a great uncle. The very next day, I caught him brushing Becca's hair with a princess brush. I love that sweet man!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

The kids are so cute, as is the dog and your wonderful man!