Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Luke and Mommy Time

Since I've been watching Bethany and Becca each day during the week, my one-on-one time with Luke has been seriously diminished. I miss my little man on the days when he seems to fade into the background because the girls require more attention. But that also makes me really appreciate my time alone with him on Thursdays (when the girls are with Grandma), in the mornings before the girls arrive at our house, and each afternoon when he wakes up from his nap an hour or two before Bethany and Becca. I love my little guy. I have so much fun playing and laughing with him and going on little adventures together each Thursday. He is just the sweetest, funniest boy and I really feel so lucky to be his mom.

I took a few pictures one beautiful afternoon when I had Luke to myself for an hour and a half before the girls woke up from their naps. I put unpacking, cleaning, and everything else on hold and we just played for every minute of our time together. It was the best!

We colored in my giant Winnie the Pooh coloring book, which I am now finally justified in owning. I colored Piglet and Luke did the grass if you couldn't tell.

Luke was so tidy. He insisted on only having one crayon out at a time. He would put each crayon he used away before getting out another one.


He also seriously considered nibbling on a few of them. He would kind of sneakily bring a crayon up to his mouth and then suddenly remember he wasn't supposed to eat crayons and hold it way out in front of him, open his mouth really wide, and laugh at himself. 


We shared a Fiber One brownie as evidenced by Luke's messy face.

Luke was fascinated by bubbles I blew with my gum. He giggled every time one popped and then stopped and stared intently at my mouth until I blew another one.



Oh, the cutestness!


Telling me to open my mouth so he can see my gum. He does this when he wants to feed me something too. It's hilarious. and adorable.


I can't get enough of this boy!

1 comment:

caitliem said...

He looks so adorable in that little outfit!!!