Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Best Seat in the House

During the month that we lived with Ben and Caitlin, Luke took every opportunity he got to sit in his favorite seat in the house: the refrigerator. He was so matter of fact about it. As soon as the door opened, he would just plop himself down and look at me as if to say, "Yep. This is where I'm sitting. Don't mind me." 

It was still pretty hot outside for most of the time we were living there so he especially liked to sit in his favorite seat to cool off after playing outside. But he would even do it at night while he was having his bottle of milk before bed. This kid is always making me laugh. I just love him!

Cooling off with a cold drink and a cold seat after playing at the park.


"What? There's nothing weird about this."

Another interesting choice of seats: Bethany's play shopping cart. Luke insisted I put him in it one night and when I took him out because it looked uncomfortable, he protested loudly until I put him back in. Such a silly little weirdo.



3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Holy cow, that's hilarious! I love that first picture of him, just sitting in there all nonchalantly.

Heidi said...

He's so funny! And I am quite impressed with how clean Ben and Caitlynn's fridge is :) Maybe I should go clean mine...

Katie DeRusha-Johnson said...

I can't believe how big Luke has gotten! Where does the time go?!