Sunday, November 13, 2011

Outlet Mall Fun

I honestly don't remember why we went to the outlet mall, which is only about a 3 minute drive from our new house, on this particular day. All I know is we didn't find what we were looking for, but Luke had a blast going from play area to play area and climbing all over the mechanical rides, even though we only put a quarter in one of them.

Before we left, Bethany and Becca tried on and tasted some chapstick.


Hugs

Luke loves to "drive," especially real cars. If the car door is open, he will seriously sneak into any empty drivers seat.


"I'm your friendly bus driver. Hop in!"



Coast Guard to the rescue!

Hangin' with Bob the Builder



Pilot Pooh


Appropriate that Luke decided to climb up the front of the spider-man ride.

"Spider-man, Spider-man, does everything a spider can"

This one was by far my favorite! Check out Garfield's awesome hat and car!

Garfield needed a friend.

Hugs

I love the hubcaps

We saw Barbie's car out in the parking lot. This picture doesn't show the true color. This car is pink and a little glittery with a white roof and other white accents.

Back view. I was seriously half expecting life-sized barbie walk up!

We stopped at Menchie's for some frozen yogurt on the way home. Luke was a lot more excited about it than he looks!

No comments: