Thursday, November 10, 2011

A Visit from Grandma and Grandpa Summers

Renita's parents, known to Jeff and I as Grandma and Grandpa Summers came to visit a few weeks ago. We got to spend the weekend with them swimming in Elaine's (Greg & Renita's neighbor) pool and having Sunday dinner over at Ben and Caitlin's. I just love them and  I have since the first time I met them! They are so wonderful and sweet and fun, so it was really great to see them.

Jeff and Luke putting on a show with their favorite pool activity.

Playing catch


Ben, Caitlin, and the girls

Bethany had a love-hate relationship with this game. She was so nervous about it, but she asked to do it again and again anyway.

Yes, those are Bethany's legs at the top of this picture. Ben threw her SO high!

Luke snuggling up with Grandma.

While we were cleaning up at Ben and Caitlin's before everyone came over for dinner on Sunday, Jeff and I collected all of the pieces to this giant floor puzzle and thoroughly enjoyed putting it all together. Luke, however, had no respect for our hard work.


Grandma Summers wanted pictures with each family.

Grandpa Summers and Kyle


Such a cute picture of this little family!

Grandma and Grandpa Summers with two squirmy kids and one (Luke) who was too tired to smile for the camera.

So sweet.


Grandpa Summers and Becca. They're both cute!

No comments: