Saturday, November 12, 2011

Are You Afraid of the Dark?

As I was finishing up story time with the kids in Becca's room, all three of them decided to shut themselves into a dark closet hoping to escape the naps they knew were coming. It was so cute to hear them giggle and Bethany softly hushing the little ones so they wouldn't give away their hiding place. I thought at least the babies would be afraid of how pitch black it was in the closet once the door was closed, but when I opened the door, they all laughed and squealed and Luke jumped up and pulled the door closed again.


2 comments:

Heidi said...

Such cute little cousins! I'm so glad you guys live close to family!

living the good life said...

Hi Kira
This is Caitlin's Mom. Want to thank you for posting this great blog and photos of the kids. Don't mean to blog stalk. Your little man is a cutie.