Friday, November 11, 2011

Sunshiney Day

Just another beautiful day at the park!


Crawling through the red slide.









Sisters

Becca would only go down the slide by herself if someone was there to catch her. Bethany was doing the catching on this day. It was so cute to hear her encourage Becca in a sweet voice and then to see them both crack up when Becca slid into Bethany's arms. For some reason I don't have any pictures of that, but afterwards, Bethany insisted on encouraging and catching Luke too.

Bethany and I play a game where she acts like she is struggling to climb up the slide so I have to stretch out really far to reach her and pull her up. They she will let go at the top and I will try and catch her before she slides back down. Sometimes I do. Sometimes I don't. That's what makes it so fun!




We also play a game where an ant bites us and we have to go to the doctor for a shot and a band-aid. This is her "an ant bit me" face.


Luke just wandered off by himself for a while. Notice his outfit. He picked it out himself. I started to put his khaki shorts on him, but he grabbed his blue shorts and handed them to me instead. And this was the second time that he had chosen this exact outfit. I guess he thinks it goes well together.


Making a "giant chocolate cake" out of wood chips.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

So cute! I love the "an ant bit me face" and Luke's fashion sense!