Jeff's dad owns this spectacular thing called a blowkart. It's basically a sailboat on wheels. Occasionally, on windy days, we take turns riding it in large empty parking lots. It is seriously fun and a wee bit terrifying. The perfect combination.
Greg is a pro.
Jeff's turn
Jeff is fearless, he can do 360 spins, and yet he never flips over. Flabbergasting. I make even a slightly sharp turn and my wheels are coming off the ground!
So calm and cool.
My turn. I scream a lot.
I get brave after I warm up - picking up speed and making sharper turns, but my heart is seizing in my chest the entire time.
I do an excited/nervous laugh that probably makes me sound like a crazy person.
On this particular outing, I joined Steven (Jeff's brother) as one of the only two people to flip the blowkart. I guess I got a little too brave. And when the crazy wind started repeatedly lifting the wheels higher and higher off the ground, I panicked and forgot my training. At least these two raspberries are all I had to show for it.
And don't worry, I won't let a little crash scare me off. I will valiantly go forth and ride again at the next opportunity.
2 comments:
Wow, that looks really fun! I'd probably tip it over, too. :)
Well, even if you tipped it over, you looked really cute doing it. ha ha So fun!
Post a Comment