Thursday, October 13, 2011

Biker Boy

During the two months we lived at Greg and Renita's house, Luke's favorite toy had to be the tricycle on the back porch. He discovered it one day shortly after we arrived and when I showed him how to use it, there was no going back! He can't reach the pedals yet, so he insists that Mommy (or Daddy) hunches over to push him around - at a running pace if it's not too much trouble.

When did my baby turn into a little boy?!



When the driveway starts to slope downhill, I let go and let Luke roll down all by himself (while running backwards in front of him, ready to catch him if he loses his balance. He laughs and laughs.






As I was snapping a few pictures, Luke decided to put on a little show...

He climbed onto the tricycle seat and wait for it...

One-footed!

Oh my crazy, crazy boy!

No comments: