Friday, October 14, 2011

Swimming Adventures

Greg and Renita's neighbor Elaine's pool came in handy when September didn't bring the cool fall days I was dreaming of. It was still hot and the pool felt GREAT!

We found this old "My Baby Float" of the late 80's in Elaine's garage. So old, and yet it has worked better than any of the baby floats we have bought and used since Luke was born.


We couldn't resist.

Love that little smirk.

Elaine has so many great pool toys, including a ring toss game.

This makes the very short list of athletic things that Jeff isn't very good at. The rings are incredibly light-weight so it's really hard to be accurate with even the slightest amount of wind. 

At least he looks good trying. And he is victorious about one in five tosses, which is more than can be said for some people.

By "some people," I meant Kyle.

In an act of desperation, Kyle tried to cheat with his last ring. Cheaters never prosper.

Jeff jumps off of the side of the pool with Luke and lets go of him in mid-air ...

... and Luke loves it!
 
This kid has always been such an adrenaline junky. I'm a little worried about what I have to look forward to when he's old enough to think up dangerous stunts on his own.


After every jump, Luke immediately turned around and pointed for Jeff to get out of the pool and do it again. Yep, I'm in for some grey hairs with this kid!

1 comment:

Kerra said...

Oh it looks like you guys are doing so good :) We need to get our little guys together I think they'd get along so great! Love the pictures!