Wednesday, October 12, 2011

3rd Anniversary

On August 29th, Jeff and I celebrated 3 years of marriage. They have been 3 crazy, wonderful years and I couldn't have picked a better man to spend them with. Through all of life's ups and downs, I am so lucky to have such an incredible, sweet, understanding, fun, and capable partner to enjoy it all with. I can't wait to see what the future holds!

Our anniversary fell on a Monday and Jeff was in the process of making secret plans for a weekend getaway celebration, so on the night of our anniversary, we celebrated with a quick trip to an adorable frozen yogurt place called Menchie's while Grandma and Grandpa babysat.


How cute are these spoons! They have the cute Menchie's mascot on them.

1 comment:

Emily Hodgen said...

congratulations! I can't believe it's already been three years! you look so happy in all your pictures and that makes me happy :D love you kira bira!