Thursday, November 22, 2012

Girls Night: Twilight Edition

November 15, 2012 
 Appetizers and dessert at Cheddar's 
+ 5 hours of hanging out and chatting with some awesome girls 
+ A Twilight movie that exceeded my very low expectations
__________________________________
= a great girl's night!


Holly, Kayla, Dianna, and Abby got cozy on one side of the booth to leave room for Baby Greg on the bench with Caitlin and I.

Girl's night doubled as a birthday celebration for Caitlin.

We shared two big desserts and a giant plate of appetizers. Deeeelicious!

Waiting in line at the theater for our 10:01pm "midnight" showing of Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2. I didn't realize they did midnight showings at 10, but considering I dosed off a little in the middle of the movie, I definitely wouldn't have made it through the 12am one! I'm old.


While I was gone, Jeff did his version of chalking with Luke. It's funny to compare Jeff's drawings to mine a couple posts back. Such boys!

1 comment:

living the good life said...

What a great photo of you and Caitlin. Beautiful.