November 1, 2012
In the past few weeks, Luke, on a few different occasions, has spontaneously started bringing all of his trucks and ride-on toys outside one by one, lining them up like a train. Yesterday, it finally occurred to me to actually make them into a train. I grabbed some yarn and started tying trucks together. Luke got really excited when he realized what was happening. We took Luke's new "train" out into the front yard so he could try it out, and before I knew it, we were on our way around the block, Luke driving his train, me walking alongside him. With all of the acorn collecting breaks and Halloween decoration admiring, it ended up being a nearly 2-hour walk around the block! We were both tired and thirsty by the time we made it back home, but it was so fun to spend all that time together and Luke couldn't wait to tell his daddy about his new train and the journey he had taken it on!
One of many acorn-collecting stops.
Creepy little skeletons hanging in the trees.
Minion!
This sad ghost trick-or-treater made me laugh.
Heeeeedious!
Getting a little tired. It was a long way to drive that train with nothing but a little pair of bare feet! Don't worry, I had him put those feet up while I pulled any time he needed a break.
"Red light. ..... Green light!"
"Wheeeee!"
Trying the back seat.
I love this little ghost trying to be all spooky.
1 comment:
Haha, this is awesome! What a great idea to tie them all together. And I love that Minion pumpkin. :)
Post a Comment