I'm over a month late posting this, I know, but Luke participated in his first ever Easter egg hunt this year! In fact, he participated in TWO. The first was a relatively small one, at a cute little park with one of the Cypress area mom's group we are a part of. Once Luke stopped being mad at me for keeping him from the playground and got the concept (which didn't take long!), he loved it!
Luke wanted to see what was in each egg before he put them in the basket. Not the most efficient strategy, but I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have noticed the difference between 9 and 15 eggs anyway.
Once he realized his objective, he started to run!
He never put ALL of the eggs in the basket. He always wanted to keep at least one or two in his hands.
Locked in his sights.
When the hunt was over, Luke finally got to play on the fun playground!
So much fun! And to top it all off, one of the moms brought juice boxes and animal crackers to share!
1 comment:
So fun! Jason says that when we start doing easter egg hunts he's going to paint the eggs camouflage like in that commercial. I'd be supportive. :)
Post a Comment