Wednesday, May 30, 2012

What Makes a Great Thursday

May 3, 2012
 
Any Thursday when Jeff gets home from work early is automatically a good one, and it gets even better when it's a gorgeous, warm, sunny day and we all jump on our bikes and head straight to the splash pad, where the three of us play together for hours!



2 comments:

chandra said...

I had a little catching up to do on your blog! You guys are such a dang cute family! Luke is pretty much the cutest boy ever!!!! Congrats on your new boat. That is so much fun. And I am sure that Jeff's ankle is on the mend by now. But ouch! That had to hurt!!!

Unknown said...

stumbled on your blog and just thought I'd comment...and second the "when your hubby comes home from work early" part...there's nothin better!

Come on over and follow along my blog all about color! :-)