SUPER exciting news!! We bought a BOAT today!!! Jeff has worked SO hard and done SO MUCH research to find us the perfect boat for a great deal! And after 5 months of research, phone calls, checking Craigslist and Boat Trader daily, visits to the dealership, and test driving, we were finally able to bring home our very own boat, with a little help from Jeff's parents (THANK YOU!)! We are SO excited for long days on the lake this summer and becoming wake boarding and wake surfing pros (fingers crossed that I just happen to be a natural at one or both of those things - I have just about zip experience with water sports)! Anyway, to sum up: WE. ARE. EXCITED.
Luke added a new word to his ever-growing vocabulary: "Bow!" (Boat!) And now we hear it all the time! "Bow! Bow!" I think it's safe to say he's pretty excited too.
Relaxin' in the front of the boat.
While we waited to test drive the boat, my sweet boy picked flowers for his mommy.
He decided it wasn't fair to only pick flowers for Mommy, and he ran to give one to Daddy too!
Before I saw this boat in person, I wasn't thrilled about the YELLOW color, but the killer deal made it worth it. Then, we visited the dealership. I laid eyes on the beauty for the first time and I fell in love!
It definitely helped that this 2003 was in practically perfect condition with only about 140 hours on it! Just look at those beautiful, clean seats!
Luke easily fits inside the storage space (I do too)!
Sadly, once they got the boat into the water, they quickly discovered a problem with the water pump, which needed to be fixed before we could come back and test drive it for real. So we just explored the dealership and lake for a little bit before we headed home to wait for the okay to come back for another visit!
On the way home, we stopped for dinner at T.G.I. Friday's ...
This kid has a winning pouty face!
Jeff convinced Luke to try a few pieces of ground pepper. So mean (and hilarious) ...
Oh no! I immediately regret this decision! Quick, get it off my tongue!
Well, that didn't work. I can still taste it!
Bleh!
?
When all else fails just keep spitting.
Luke forgot all about the pepper when he got his fries! He was ridiculously excited!
Shoveling in handfuls at a time! This cannot become a habit!
Here Dad! Have a fry!
1 comment:
Wow, that's so exciting! Alyse totally wants a boat eventually. She loves to drive our Dad's boat when we're at Lake Powell. That'll be so fun for you guys!
Post a Comment