We're having a boy! We're so excited! I was pretty sure that it was a boy, but I would have been happy either way. Jeff was so excited to hear that he was getting a boy like he had hoped. As soon as the ultrasound tech told us, he got up and gave me a high five. We can't wait to meet our little boy in just a few short months!

This picture of our son's profile makes his face look a little deformed, but don't worry, it's just because he was wedged down so low. He's head down and facing backwards so it was hard to get a clear picture. We have to go back for another ultrasound in 6 weeks so they can get a better look at his face and brain, but the ultrasound tech said that everything she could get a good look at looked great!

It's a boy! He may have been reluctant to show his face, but our boy wasn't shy about giving us a clear shot between his legs!

Legs. I love how the one on the right is all folded up next to him like a frog.

Little arms.

Jeff and I went to Target after the ultrasound and got this cute little outfit for our boy. At the checkout counter, the woman asked if we needed a gift receipt. I can't wait till people can finally tell that I'm pregnant! Jeff didn't really want me to take a picture of him, but you can tell he's excited about having a son.

I've taken a couple of pictures to show the belly progression. This is me at 16 weeks. For a long time, my waist got thicker, but my belly didn't get rounder. My chest wasted no time in growing exponentially larger though!

18 weeks. My chest continued to grow and my belly just barely started to make an appearance. I'll be 20 weeks on Monday and I'll post a new picture. My belly is finally growing. Slowly but surely.
5 comments:
Congrats! I knew it was a boy! When Rich found out that our first was a boy he shouted "YES!" Sounds like Jeff was just as excited :)
Leave it to a little boy to let it all show:) I'm so excited for you guys.
Woohoo!! Congrats Kira!!
Congratulations! Little boys are so much fun.
Sooo exciting!! Let me know what color (s) you are liking for a nursery so I can get started on a fun quilt!
Post a Comment