The first one is called "Travel Time." It includes a quilt, bumper, sheet, and bed skirt for $64.99. There is a matching wall border and musical mobile that can be bought separately for $12.99 and $29.99, respectively. I wish there was a matching valance, but there isn't one.


I love the colors of this set and that it is cheaper than the one I will tell you about next. But I can't help but think that little jungle animals are a little cuter than airplanes and cars. Plus, the next option, called "Zoofari" comes with an adorable valance. "Zoofari" comes with a quilt, sheet, bed skirt, bumper, diaper stacker, and valance for $179.99. And I can buy a musical mobile and wall border separately for $39.99 and $19.99, respectively.So obviously, this set is more expensive, but it's so cute! However, I really like the "Travel Time" set too and the difference in price may be enough to put it in the lead. What do YOU think???
19 comments:
I'll tell you when you finish your paper :)
I love Zoofari! So cute! I think you should go with the one that you like more, because if you're anything like me the crib set will go throuh all of your kids... boy or girl. Poor Shaun.
I like the first one better and I bet you can fashion some sort of valance if you found a solid color valance and an iron-on applique (don't know if you sew or not)
monique
They are both really cute. But ever the penny pincher I would probably choose the travel one. Of course, if you are wanting to be able to use it for your next kid, the zoofari is more gender neutral (in case #2 is a girl!)
cute blog!! I say the Zoofari because it is sooo dang cute.
I like the zoo one better, but that is a hefty price difference. Let me know which you choose, so the quilt will match - at least a little.
I wuv the wittle elephant wiff the wittle leaf in his trunk :) Sorry, just getting ready for my first grandbaby!
I think they're both totally adorable! If you like the zoo one better, then I think you should go for that one and maybe make that a group gift item for a baby shower. That's what I did with Lyla's bedding and I think it was around the same price. And make sure you order a couple sets of the fitted sheets!! Just think of getting the more expensive set as an "investment" :) Plus, you'll probably end up using it for other boys you might have in the future!
Sorry to your wallet but I absolutely love the jungle animals! LOVE!
I love the animals!
Honestly, though...I only ever used a crib sheet in Bethany's bed until she was about a year because of the safety stuff. So the quilt, bumper, and skirt was unneeded I just got the accessories that went with the bedding set without buying the actual bedding (wall hangings, mobile, rug, etc.)
But that's not what you asked, sorry. So yeah...the animals are way cute!
I'd have to agree with Caitlin...
A lot of the stuff is unnecessary. I just use plain white sheets (easier to get clean looking)and the bumper. I made my own valance.
I've personally always loved the zoo animal themed baby stuff for boys!
I like the travel one more, but I agree with others that the animal one could go through more kids if you have girls next.
If you took money out of the equation would the decision be as difficult? Reading your description, I think you really like the zoo animals the best! Toughest decisions are the ones with no right answers! Good luck! Both are adorable!
Thanks so much for all of your help! We're going with Zoofari :) And Matt, I turned in my paper! haha
I'm glad you finished your paper...now I can tell you that I like the first one with the boat and train and stuff...
My vote is for the "travel time".
Opps. I guess I'm a little late for voting.
I vote for the jungle animals! So cute!
Post a Comment