Monday, February 22, 2010

21 Weeks

I wasn't planning on posting a picture until 22 weeks, but my belly made a little progress this week so we took a 21 week picture. I'm starting to actually look pregnant! I figured the baby would be shy this morning when we actually went to take a picture so I had Jeff take one of me yesterday morning before church, just in case.

See the bump??
In other news, after deciding on the Zoofari crib set, I felt a little guilty about how much it cost, so I did some more digging and found an adorable (and way cheaper) set at Wal-Mart. It's only $60 for the 4-piece set and the mobile is only $22. The Zoofari set may be just a little bit cuter, but I love this one! It got great reviews online and with the low price, I'm very happy with it!
One last thing, I found this cute little outfit at Wal-Mart and I can't wait to dress our little boy in it for church! After we bought this, I promised Jeff I wouldn't buy anymore baby clothes until after the baby shower. But then I revised that to no more than one more outfit, just in case.

6 comments:

Brenda said...

Gotta love Walmart!

jeanine said...

I think I actually like this set better! Great deal!

caitliem said...

I like that set better too. So cute!!! And that little sweater vest is the cutest thing ever.

The Hansons said...

cute cute cute! oh and good choice on the bedding! glad you got a better deal!

Heidi said...

ha ha, yes, those little outfits ARE hard to resist :), and I am going to have to get to Walmart more often-very cute set you found for so cheap!

Lindsey Harmer said...

everything about this post is so cute!