August 16 & 17, 2016
My babies are growing up SO fast! I'm torn between being so excited about it and kinda sad. Mostly excited though. It's so fun watching them learn and reach new milestones. And I am LOVING that they are getting so much easier to handle all on my own. We're still a bit of a mess out in public much of the time, but there are times when we're not at all! *Gasp!* I never thought I'd see the day! But these lovely, pleasant, incident-free outings are becoming more and more common. I took all four to see The Secret Life of Pets a few days ago and it couldn't have gone more smoothly! Blake and Jade carried their own booster seats into the theather and carried them out and put them away totally unprompted. McKenna was content and happy the entire time, everyone stayed in their seats, and no one fought. All this while I was only armed with a reasonable amount of candy. *Sigh* and Mommy's heart is happy.
The kids loved the movie! Blake keeps asking if we can go see "the funny movie" again.
Check out McKenna being a big girl with her own lunchable on our bike ride! They're growing up I tell you! Where is the time going??





No comments:
Post a Comment