August 18, 2016
On Thursday morning, I was getting the twins dressed when I realized I had grabbed them both Monster's Inc. underwear. I said, "Hey, you guys both have Sully & Mike underwear today!" Luke flashed the top of his underwear and said, "Me too!" I didn't even know we had that many matching pairs of underwear! So funny!
The kids and I drove downtown on Thursday with plans to spend a few hours at the Children's Museum, but it turns out Thursday afternoons are free days at the museum! We decided to skip the crazy crowds and head for the John P. McGovern gardens instead. It was a good choice.
Petting the bulls outside of the Children's Museum.
At the gardens
One of these days, we are going to come back here with a big blanket, picnic lunch, and a giant pile of books.
Failed attempts at a group selfie.
A nice lady offered to help.
I took this picture at the awkward moment when Luke was asking me a question and Blake was starting to get up, but they were making gravel angels.
When these two get around sand, woodchips, gravel, etc, they just can't resist throwing it at each other! I usually let them think I haven't noticed for a minute and enjoy their hysterical giggles before I make them stop.
A BEE in purse! Not cool!
McKenna got a little wild with her bottle while I was busy spinning all of the big kids.
These two found a mushroom.
Rocket Blake
No comments:
Post a Comment