Saturday, August 13, 2016

Boat Time with Cousins and my 3-Year-Old is TALL

August 13, 2016

This boy is now tall enough to get his own water from the fridge!! How?? When?? And also, hallelujah! He's been getting waters for himself and for Jade lately and it's fabulous! I kind of love having tall kids! Now for the tall enough to reach the light switch milestone.

We FINALLY managed to get out on the boat with Ben, Caitlin, and the kids and it was so much fun! Caitlin was amazing on the surf board and Ben gave an impressive performance on the wakeboard and surfing with his kids (Oh, those talented Fisher boys)! I just wish I'd remembered to put the SD card in my camera! We'll just have to make this happen again before the end of the season, so I can get the beautiful pictures I was hoping for.





 These kiddos and I sang "The Wonderful Thing about Tiggers" and other Winnie the Pooh songs and giggled the whole time we were tubing. So fun!




No comments: