Wednesday, October 17, 2012

"A Clue! A Clue!"

June 26, 2012
 
For a solid few months, Luke's absolute favorite show was Blue's Clues, which was fine with me because I love that show! One day, Luke came running up to Jeff and I excitedly yelling over and over, "A clue! A clue! A clue!" And he was right! ...

The little blue paw print on his hat looks just like Blue's pawprints that mark the clues on the show.

This kid is the cutest!

When Luke started yelling, "A clue! A clue! A clue!" again the very next day and his hat was nowhere to be seen, I thought there was no way he had actually found something else that could pass for "a clue," but lo and behold, there was a little blue paw print on the tiny tag sewn into the seam of his stuffed Winnie the Pooh's leg. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that this boy is also very good at his kiddie "I Spy" book (Hide and Seek First Words)!

No comments: