September 01, 2013
Brooke Sommers-Hunter Wow! I didn't realize how much she looks like you!
Jade all ready to help me make dinner.
Janet M Carroll Love this photo.
I made sugar cookies for after dinner and soon found out that BOTH my boys are sprinkle maniacs!
September 03, 2013
Luke's very first day of preschool and we get stuck behind a back hoe in the middle of the street on the way to and from picking Becca up! Fortunately, we left early enough that we still made it on time!
I get to drive these cute kiddos to preschool at my friend Lindsey's house every Tuesday and Thursday morning (Caitlin picks them up afterward). They were so excited for their first day!
Luke's and Becca's first day of preschool! They were so excited!
Heidi Carroll Lamb I didn't know Luke was going to pre-school! He will love it!!
Kira Fisher Oh
yeah I think I forgot to tell you, Mom! It was kind of a last minute
decision. My friend Lindsey does preschool at her house. Luke and Becca
are 2 of her 5 students this year. They go Tuesday and Thursday
mornings. Lindsey does a really great job! Luke LOVED his first day! He
came home telling me all about what he learned :)
Caitlin Fisher I just love watching these two grow up together. Thanks for taking a picture, Kira!
Patti McInerney best buds. So sweet.
Terri Piepgrass Brechter What an adorable picture!
Lindsey is awesome and keeps a preschool blog so I can steal all her pictures! I love seeing what the kids do there each day. Lindsey comes up with the cutest ideas!
September 04, 2013
2 Months old and Mr. Blake's new record for ounces
consumed at one feeding is 7.5! He just keeps eating! And he's got the
double chin to prove it! Love my little chunker! In even crazier news,
Jade is TEETHING! 2 Months old may not seem all that insane, but 2 WEEKS
gestational age does! My itty bitty girl has two sharp little bumps
threatening to pop through her gums just to the left of her upper front
teeth! She is just chewing, chewing, chewing all day long!
[Update: The bumps were cysts, which eventually went away on their own. As I am typing this, Jade is just a week shy of 9 months old and still has no teeth!]
Coloring at the library.
Luke loves to test the exercise equipment at sporting goods stores.
And the tents.
Caught these two snuggling up to each other in their sleep :)
Janet M Carroll How sweet! Gave me my first smile of the day.
Janet M Carroll And I can see who scooted over to whom!
Kira Fisher haha yep that's usually how it goes :)
September 05, 2013
Luke
asked me to lay Jade by him and volunteered to "put her binkie back in
when she spits it out." Jade is teething so she is chewing on her binkie
a lot instead of sucking and it falls out of her mouth a lot more. Luke
laid there and held it for her to chew on. Such a sweet big brother!
Janet M Carroll Someone taught Luke how to be kind and helpful and to look for service opportunities.
Janet M Carroll He is very thoughtful and loving. "And they were taught by their mothers....
Chandra Lamb Christiansen O so sweet!
Chandra Lamb Christiansen O so sweet!
Brenda Carroll Sommers So sweet!!!
Preschool fun! So serious, Luke!
September 06, 2013
Shopping at Academy while we waited for my mom, dad and siblings to arrive. They all came to town for the weekend for the twins' blessing.
Look at how happy that baby is to be reunited with his Grandma Lamb!
Denise Ormord Dooley LIKE, LIKE, LIKE!!!! Sooooo precious!!!!
Linda Blake Scott Harrison Heidi, you look like the new mommy! Happy looks so good on you!
Debi Carroll Kaline Sweet!!
It's Grandpa Lamb, a.k.a. The Baby Whisperer
Kerra Searle Wagstaff We call my mom that too! It must be in their blood! I love seeing all these pictures such cute babies!!!
Christophe Benoit Super Grandpa is arrived :)
Luke passed up Grandma and Grandpa and went straight for Jared to give him a big hug when they got to our house!
The clouds in Houston are the coolest! We get some pretty amazing sunsets.
September 07, 2013
Splash ball baseball with Patrick and Jeff.
Sometimes having a super tall uncle comes in handy!
It should have been a really tough choice deciding who to sit by at dinner, but Luke knew right away he wanted to sit by Ashley!
These two looked like they were having a little conversation!
Debi Carroll Kaline They were!
September 08, 2013
Blessing
day! Jade wore the the dress I was blessed in as a baby. My Dad's mom
made it and she died the year I was born, so Katrina wore it too. It
made the day extra special :)
Christophe Benoit A so wonderful family :)
Linda Blake Scott Harrison Love this picture...
Terryl Speers That is the sweetest pictures. What a lovely family. Looks like it was a great day! Congratulations.
Carla Stuckey What a wonderful moment to capture in a picture! Fabulous!
Clare Leippert Sloane Wow! Great picture!
Ashley Lamb Grandbaby hog!! Haha :)
Cory Lamb It's what I do!
These two were quick learners!
Ashley Lamb <3 comment-3--="" nbsp="">3>
September 09, 2013
Luke and I attempted to make some little volcanoes. It sort of worked ...
The babies hung out with us while we made them.
Marble in the bottom of the cup, then plastic wrap, then water/baking soda/food dye mixture. Then freeze it.
This little man passed out still wearing his "chainmail" (he was wearing it under his knight helmet).
Brenda Danner Oswell she is starting to fill out! so precious.
Jeff driving cars across Jade's belly. I'm sure she's going to have to get used to these kinds of shenanigans.
When our volcanoes were frozen, we got them out and poured vinegar on them to make them "erupt" and fizz.
September 10, 2013
This is happening as I type and has been happening for the past 15 minutes! Luke came home from preschool and wanted to watch Kipper with Blake. Blake is so completely content all snuggled up with his big brother :)
Ashley Lamb I miss them!
Heidi Carroll Lamb I could die of the sweetness (if I hadn't been vigorously been working on sweetness tolerance my whole life).
September 11, 2013
Last night, Blake and Jade ate at 8pm, 2:30am, and
7:30am. That's 6.5 hours and 5 hours between feedings! Let's hope this
is the start of a trend because getting that much sleep was glorious!
Brenda Carroll Sommers,
I could never thank you enough for these gorgeous quilts!! I absolutely
LOVE them! They're perfect! And I love that they match, with a few
patterns and the backing in common, but they're different! I'm sure the
babies will be using them for years! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!
:)
Caitlin Fisher those are gorgeous!
Brenda Carroll Sommers You're welcome!!! They look so adorable with your adorable babies on them!
Linda Voiers DiPadova So cute, Brenda.....and little Blake is cute too!!
Janet M Carroll Brenda, those quilts are so pretty and you never miss a detail, including making Blake's just a little bit bigger than Jade's!
Renita Fisher Those are beautiful
Rachel Driggs Crane I love them! I love that they have the look of a rag quilt, but not so bulky.
Brooke Sommers-Hunter Great job Mama! Those turned out beautiful!
Heidi Carroll Lamb Oh, Brenda! They are beautiful! Thank you from your non-quilting sister too! You're the best!!
Babies snoozing at the splash pad
The camera loves this boy! His hair was messy and matted from playing in the water, and his face was totally covered in peanut butter, so why does he look perfect and adorable??
Caitlin Fisher I'm beginning to think it's his super power.
Kira Fisher haha it HAS to be!
Luke
took his "window washing" VERY seriously, so seriously that even with
the threat of getting in trouble, he ignored me when I told him it was
time to go because not all of the windows were clean enough yet!
September 12, 2013
Snack time at preschool.
Jade
woke up very hungry while I was in the shower earlier today. I got out
and got a bottle ready and started feeding her, just in time for Blake
to wake up screaming for me to feed him too. I got them both set up on
my bed and tried to prop their bottles up on blankets for a minute so I
could at least get SOME of my clothes on, but every time I tried to step
away, someone needed to be burped or they
spit up or dropped their bottle. I was kneeling next to my bed holding
up to bottles and said under my breath, "I can't even get my shirt on!"
Luke was in the room, playing with his tow truck. He looked up and said,
"What, Mom? You can't get your shirt on? I can get your shirt for you!
What shirt do you want to wear today?" I LOVE this boy! And when I
retold the story to Jeff, Luke said, "Next time, I can feed the babies,
so you can get your shirt on, Mom." He is just the sweetest boy!
And speaking of sweet boys, Jeff is downstairs feeding the babies right
now and keeping Luke entertained, so I can take a quick power nap
before I go running in an hour or so (he'll be babysitting then too)!
How wonderful is he?? I am one lucky girl!
Kristyn Dodge That is sooooo sweet! Hang in there!!! You're doing an amazing job! It does get better.... I promise
Brooke Sommers-Hunter You certainly have your hands full.
Brenda Danner Oswell Luke is so sweet!
Heidi Carroll Lamb You deserve those two sweet guys because you are the best!
Amanda Hiltbrand Hall I
remember those days! You should look into the Podee bottles... They are
hands free... Like pacifiers attached to a tube in a bottle... They
worked for my kids but yours may be a bit young but look into them...
Two pack off amazon is like $15
Janet M Carroll You guys are all wonderful,selfless eternal folks.
Heather Huggins Adorable
September 13, 2013
The Relief Society put on a cute Visiting Teaching event and they borrowed Luke's Little Tikes cars for it. I don't remember what else I contributed, but when Katie returned our things, she gave us the cutest little treats as a thank you! It made my day!
Blake
and Jade had their 2 month appointment today. They did great! They took
their shots like champs (Luke insisted on being there to help them feel
better), Dr. Davis was completely shocked to hear that both babies are
rolling over, and the nurses thought Jade was so cute I wasn't sure if
they were going to give her back to us! Here are their stats ...
Blake
Birth L: 19in (18.4%); W: 5lbs 4oz; HC: 13in
4 Weeks: L: 20.5in (24%); W: 7lbs 3.5oz (5%); HC: 13.8in (7%)
10 Weeks: L: 23.5in (61%); W: 10lbs 14oz (23%); HC: 15.25in (17%)
Jade
Birth L: 15in; W: 3lbs 10oz; HC: 11.5in
4 Weeks: L: 18.5in (0.3%); W: 5lbs 1oz (nowhere near the chart); HC: 12.5in (nowhere near the chart)
10 Weeks: L: 20.75in (2%); W: 7lbs 10.5oz (getting closer to the chart); HC: 14.25in (almost on the chart)
Birth L: 19in (18.4%); W: 5lbs 4oz; HC: 13in
4 Weeks: L: 20.5in (24%); W: 7lbs 3.5oz (5%); HC: 13.8in (7%)
10 Weeks: L: 23.5in (61%); W: 10lbs 14oz (23%); HC: 15.25in (17%)
Jade
Birth L: 15in; W: 3lbs 10oz; HC: 11.5in
4 Weeks: L: 18.5in (0.3%); W: 5lbs 1oz (nowhere near the chart); HC: 12.5in (nowhere near the chart)
10 Weeks: L: 20.75in (2%); W: 7lbs 10.5oz (getting closer to the chart); HC: 14.25in (almost on the chart)
Stephanie Dietz All 3 are adorable! Luke is such a cool big brother :)
Katarina Herrera Love how nurturing Luke is and praise God the babies are doing so Amazingly!
Elizabeth Wallace Yay! Both have doubled their birth weights in two months!! Very impressive!
Abby Hawsey Durr So cute!!
Janet M Carroll He is so great. He is so smart, thinks thru things because you are so patient. He is getting this baby stuff down pat.
Heidi Carroll Lamb Such happy news! You guys are really good at this twin thing! I love you all so much!
Shelley Ricks Thomas I love how he takes his role of big brother so seriously!
Kira Fisher Thanks
everyone! I did totally luck out having this boy join our family! And
we are so blessed to have healthy twins with no preemie-related
complications!
September 14, 2013
Hanging out by the pool with Grandma and Grandpa Fisher
Renita looks gorgeous with her new haircut!
Patti Raymond Pearce I LOVE your new hair cut!! You like so young this could be your baby not grandbaby!! Wow brings back Mother's Lounge memories! :) Beautiful!
Carla Stuckey You look great!
Clare Leippert Sloane You do look great, Renita! What an adorable baby!
Ila White I LOVE your hair! I agree - you look so young! Are you enjoying those darling babies?
Renita Fisher They are adorable and their parents are doing such a great job juggling it all.
Shelley Ricks Thomas Woh, Jeff looks just like her! But in his own male form of course :)
Shirley Summers Love your hair style.
Balloon rockets!
September 15, 2013
Jade had a cute little curl in her hair all day today.
Jennifer Courreges-Realtor She's getting some fantastic chub in those cheeks!!
Clare Leippert Sloane Where's the grandmother? I don't see any grandma types here
Renita Fisher Clare..so funny, but thanks. These little ones are so much fun.
September 16, 2013
Luke
wanted to make his car into a carrier, so he made a ramp out of nail
clippers for Lightening McQueen to drive up. I love the way his little
mind works!
Luke took lots of pictures. One of me. 20 of bugs and toys. I even had to remind him to take a picture of my face, not my feet. haha Little weirdo!
Rolly Polly friend.
Showing me his rolly polly.
Blake flexes in his sleep.
Little miss Jade.
September 17, 2013
Letter-writing practice at preschool.
The
sister missionaries in our ward are amazing! They totally made my
night, nay, my week! We had them over for dinner and had the greatest
time with them! Jeff wasn't able to make it home until way after they
left (he got stuck at work), so it was just me and the kiddos, and it
was chaos! The babies insisted on eating all through dinner, Luke
couldn't sit still out of excitement for these awesome
new friends/playmates and kept bringing all of his toys to the table to
show off, but the girls just rolled with it! They held babies and
played with Luke while I finished getting everything on the table, and
helped dish up Luke's dinner while I fed Blake at the table. I was
running around warming up milk and going back and forth between babies
all through dinner, but those awesome girls didn't even bat an eye! They
were completely comfortable and we all just chatted and got to know
each other through it all! And to top it all off, they left us with the
sweetest message about Heavenly Father making our weaknesses strong and
told me what a great job they thought I was doing with my family!
Seriously, did someone pay them to say all those nice things and make an
un-showered, all over the place mom of 3 feel so great?! Can I just
hang out with them all the time? :)
Then, later tonight when it was time for Luke to go to bed, he realized
he had been so excited about his new friends (he was SO sad to see them
leave, by the way) that he had forgotten to eat most of his dinner. I
told him if he was really going to eat, I would heat some up for him,
but I would be pretty upset if he was just saying he wanted to eat to
get out of going to bed. Luke played with his train tracks while I
heated up his plate and I only had to say, "Okay -" as I set the plate
down on the table, and he was up and running over to his seat. He said,
"I came over here quickly!" and then, "I'm eating all of my dinner, so
you won't be pretty upset." That boy knows how to keep a tired momma
happy! haha
Janet M Carroll Oh
Kira! You are so very precious. You are doing a fabulous job. No one
could do it better....and entertaining the missionaries no less...and
without Jeff's help. They must have loved being there. And Luke is the
most awesome child!
Katarina Herrera Sounds
like a good night. By the way Luke is such a good helper I might need
to borrow him soon because David goes back to work on Saturday.
Shelley Ricks Thomas I'm impressed with you and Luke!
Heidi Carroll Lamb "nay" bah ha! I love you my wonderful girl!
Michelle Foster Stanton They are amazing!! and SO ARE YOU!! Love you!
September 18, 2013
Luke came home from preschool singing the wise man and the foolish man, so we tested it out. Thanks for the sand, Valerie Lopez!
Caitlin Fisher LOL!
Sleepy bear
Chubby bear
Curious bear
Sassy little Jadey bear
Disgusted bear
Disapproving bear
Lisa Craddock Rychlik I love seeing the babies, and Luke, all so adorable. You are so lucky to have them, enjoy it!
Heidi Carroll Lamb Bah ha ha! All the "bear" photos are hilarious!!
September 20, 2013
Luke drove his "train" around while the babies and I enjoyed the fresh air.
Ashley Lamb so adorable!!!
KC N Penny Burns Good man!!
Katie Kimball Frost He's also" worshipped" as a Teacher's quorum/young men's leader .. apparently we hit the lottery too!
Jeff cleverly turned sorting nuts and bolts into a game.
This baby girl was all smiles when I got home from my run on this night.
Jeff can't wait to get this boy in football! This is his "mean" face.
[We're sitting in the living room. I'm feeding Jade.
Jeff is feeding Blake. And I start dozing off.] Luke: "Mom, you're not
doing a very good job feeding the baby and daddy's not either!" Me: "Why
not, Luke?" Luke: "Because you're both sleeping while you're doing it!"
haha I guess we're a little tired.
Kimberly Dawn Breakwell We ALWAYS fall asleep while feeding our twins as well! lol
Jade's Marie Antoinette hair
Ben came home with a whole bunch of glow sticks the night he and Caitlin were babysitting our kids. It made for some happy kids! ... And a beautiful Ben.
September 21, 2013
"Get out of my shot!"
Sarah Ferrara He looks so much like Luke!
That big belly makes a nice pillow :)
3 kids in a cart ...
6 kids in a car! (6 kids under 6 yrs all in car seats, btw)
Heidi Carroll Lamb This sounds like a Dr. Seuss quote, "Six kids in a car, they can go far!"
September 22, 2013
In the wee hours of the morning as I was finishing up
pumping so Jeff could feed our hungry babies, I took the two bottles and
tried to screw the nipples onto them. In my groggy state, one after the
other, I totally fumbled both nipples and the both bounced down onto
the floor. A sleepy Jeff was watching from our bed. He laughed at me and
got up to take charge of the situation. He picked up the first nipple
aaaaand spilled the bottle all over the computer desk before he could
even start to screw it on! We're a mess! haha At least we have a good
time laughing at each other!
Jennifer Courreges-Realtor That
is not funny! All that liquid gold!!! I would have bawled like a
hungry baby! Glad you two could find the humor in this situation!
Brooke Sommers-Hunter There is no use crying over spilled milk, unless that milk is from boobies.
Janet M Carroll Ahhh! You guys are too much....just living in the moment and enjoying it.
Luke
somehow managed to catch this little gecko in our house all on his own
Sunday morning! He came running up stairs with it in his hand yelling,
"I got a gecko! I got a gecko!" Jeff and I couldn't believe it!
Heidi Carroll Lamb The
child has his mother's mad critter skills: Got a bat in the cabin? A
rat under the couch? A lizard under the rug? Just call Kira! ha ha!
Jeff to Luke while turning on the Texans game: "Say GO TEXANS!"
Luke: "No! Go Broncos!"
Grandpa, you're in so much trouble!
Grandpa, you're in so much trouble!
Cory Lamb I love that Very Smart Grandson of mine.
Cory Lamb Next visit we'll work on "Go Lakers." How's that work for you Jeff.
HEY EVERYONE (Seriously EVERYONE), I made some
individual cupcake-size molten chocolate cakes for dessert tonight and
we have a TON left over! Come over and grab some molten chocolate cake
and vanilla ice cream NOW! They're still warm! You can just knock on the
door and I will gladly send you on your way with some or you can come
in for a chat and eat it here. :)
Ashley Lamb I'll be right over!! ;) Molten chocolate cake is one of my favorites! HAHA
Kira Fisher haha Ashley, I wish!! If I could, I would send you some!
Katarina Herrera Why must you tease me!?
Jerilyn Crandall We may come by if there is still some available. We are out walking right now.
Kira Fisher Come on over Jerilyn Crandall!
Jerilyn Crandall We'll be there soon.
Dottie Musso Wish I lived close!
Brooke Sommers-Hunter :(
Stephanie Jamtaas Fantasia Wish the hubby was in town so I would have had my act together enough to get us all there. Lol. NEXT TIME!
Terri Clark I'll be right over.
Kira Fisher haha sorry to those of you that don't live close enough! If only! And Stephanie, yes! I will be sure to post the next time we have extras of something yummy :) Thanks for stopping by Crandalls! It really was so fun having you! I think Luke would like you to come over every night!
Jennifer Courreges-Realtor Hunter feels the same about those awesome Crandall's!
Jerilyn Crandall Thank
you for making such yummy treats and inviting us over. We had a fun
time as well! Thank you to you and Jen for the sweet comments. We love
both of your sweet families!!
Heather Huggins Because you have all the time in the world to bake with newborn twins...you are AMAZING!!
Max. One of the three amazing, baby whisperer Crandall kids!
We love Jeri!
Heidi Carroll Lamb We do! She's the best!
September 23, 2013
You gotta get creative feeding two babies.
Brenda Danner Oswell That could be Luke!
Debi Carroll Kaline Kira! They are SO CUTE!
Kira Fisher Thank you, Aunt Debi! And yep, Brenda! I think Luke and Blake may look more like twins than Jade and Blake do when they're older!
Janet M Carroll Love, love, love the photos of the babies and Luke.
Janet M Carroll So does Aunt Isabel over in Ireland.
Kira Fisher Aww it makes me happy to know she sees them :)
Jackie Pinkowitz Woop, they're starting to look like real people! Blake looks so much like Luke already!
September 24, 2013
Preschool
I
got to relax and take my time enjoying a super tasty brunch this
morning because these two lovely ladies held and fed the babies for me :)
Isabel Rodriguez She looks so much like Luke!
The babies are doing a LOT more of this lately! Those little smiles just melt my heart!
September 25, 2013
Jeff
took the day off work and went boating with a few buddies from work
today, so I took the kids to the zoo. I was pretty jealous knowing Jeff
was going boating without me, but it helped that the kids and I had an
amazing day at the zoo!
This is the picture these guys emailed to people at work just to rub it in! Such punks!
First twin feeding of the day in the reptile house. We slowly shuffled along checking out all of the snakes, lizards, and turtles while they ate.
Heidi Carroll Lamb You are an awesome mom Kira! I LOVE that you are so easy going! (easiest kid ever) :)
Kira Fisher Aww thanks Mom. I think you had a lot of influence on that :)
Super bored, unamused frog. Made me laugh out loud when I spotted him!
I loved the color of this Black Mamba! It was so many shades of gray and black all fading into each other along the length of the snake's body.
Luke spent most of his time sitting on top of the stroller. It was quite the baby train! Also, some guy yelled for his wife to "take a picture, take a picture! That baby's smiling!" (Blake was smiling in his sleep.) Weird.
We
called this cougar over with "kitty, kitty, kitty!" She came right
over, but the way she was looking at us, I think if that fence hadn't
have been there, she would have eaten us.
Heidi Carroll Lamb She probably felt mocked. ha ha!
Luke
was really excited (and a teensy bit nervous) about this lion drinking
fountain. He wanted to know when the lion would close his mouth.
Super delicious slushie!
The pelicans had the craziest run! I was laughing like a crazy person watching them!
Michelle Witt I love this one <3 span="">3>
Splash pad time! Luke is getting so good at making instant friends at places like this!
Surprise spout of water to the face!
The second time I wondered if Luke might decide to take a nap in an inappropriate place at the zoo.
I love Jade in this picture!
Caitlin Fisher This one needs to be framed!
Michelle Witt Haha! Me too, she's hilarious!
She just loves her brother!
Feeding #2 at the splash pad.
Michelle Witt Aaaawwwww!
We
witnessed a lion waking up on the wrong side of the bed! Three
lionesses came over and started nuzzling on sleepy Mr. Lion, but he
really didn't want to be woken up! He started growling and snarling at
them!
Such a meanie! The lionesses were offended and sauntered off to groom themselves in the corner.
Heidi Carroll Lamb Bah ha ha ha! Perfect!
Brooke Sommers-Hunter This is so cute!
Jade's monkey face.
Michelle Witt How is she so good at posing?!
We
stopped at Denny's on the way home to avoid traffic. (Twin feeding #3
of the day) I wound up holding every one of those 3 babies at least once
throughout our meal!
This little girl was shooting the sweetest little smiles up at me non-stop!
As much as she smiles lately, though, Blake is actually the smiliest of the two! I'm surprised I don't have a picture of it yet! Soon enough I'm sure :)
As much as she smiles lately, though, Blake is actually the smiliest of the two! I'm surprised I don't have a picture of it yet! Soon enough I'm sure :)
September 26, 2013
Good morning!
Debi Carroll Kaline They're so beautiful!
Stephanie Dietz That is a good morning!! Mornings were always my favorite when my kids were babies.
Karen Alvarado de Juarez que hermosos bebés (what beautiful babies)
Farnosh Mazandarani Morning, little ones!
Lindsay Taylor such wise little faces!
We
hung out at Bahama Bucks with Caitlin and the kiddos yesterday. HOW can
shaved ice be so good?? HOW!? It just doesn't make sense!
Jennifer Courreges-Realtor So cute! Love Bahama Bucks! Hi ho cherry o was my my favorite game as a wee lassy!
I
was almost as excited about the color-changing spoons as I was about
the crazy delicious shaved ice! I haven't seen these since they used to
come in cereal boxes in the 90's! You better believe I kept mine
afterward!
He concentrated so hard on getting that bottle in Blake's mouth!
Heidi Carroll Lamb This is so cute!
I
guess once Greg finally accepted that he couldn't take the bottles for
himself, he decided to do the complete opposite and feed them to the
babies.
Luke
LOVED his Halloween package yesterday, Mom! Thank you! And it was
totally brilliant to send a bag with it! Luke was so pleased that he had
a place to keep everything haha He put all of the spider shooters back
in the little plastic packages they came in and the card back in the
envelope and then put everything in the bag.
Heidi Carroll Lamb Bah ha! I love that little, slightly neurotically organized child!
September 27, 2013
How amazing is my talented friend Sara
to send these gorgeous headbands for Jade! I LOVE them! I can't wait
til' Jade is big enough to wear them! Thank you so much Sara! You are
the BEST!
Shelley Ricks Thomas Darling!
Pool time today :)
I kind of overdid it with the pictures of Jade. She was just too cute in her (wayyy too big) swim diaper!
These ants were super coordinated using teamwork to carry this piece of Luke's cracker back to their anthill! We were totally fascinated watching them!
If you saw a weird family rollerblading around the
streets of Fairfield in the the last hour and a half with a double AND a
single stroller and a 3-year-old wearing a headlamp .. that was us.
haha
Lola Scocozza Lol. That's awesome
Rosie Takahashi Lawton Oh
the memories! Mark used to push the double jogger and I pushed the
single so I could get a run in when our kids were young! So fun! Next
time come rollerblade in our neck of the woods
Janet M Carroll I love who you are!
September 28, 2013
We went to Chedder's for dessert after a Relief Society broadcast. The long chats I get to have with Caitlin when we drive to and from these things together are some of my favorite things!
These two always start out much farther apart than this, but they get closer and closer as the night goes on ... until they wake up hitting or kicking each other. Haha.
Love her!
Janet M Carroll She looks so happy.
Heidi Carroll Lamb She looks so much like you here Kira!
Kira Fisher Really? Maybe I will end up with a little mini-me after all!
I was holding Blake on my lap on the floor a little while ago, when Luke
walked up and started talking to me. Blake looked up at him and
laughed! It was just a little "heh heh" laugh, but it was the first real
laugh from either of the babies and it was accompanied by endless GIANT
smiles as Luke talked to and hugged him. These babies just LOVE that
big brother of theirs!
Also, the babies slept a solid 8 hours last night! Oh, how I love them!
Brooke Sommers-Hunter I love this! That little Luke is so sweet!
Luke got $5 in a package from Grandma Lamb and he was way more excited about the toys he bought with it than he looks in this picture!








No comments:
Post a Comment