December 01, 2013
December 03, 2013
December 04, 2013
December 05, 2013
December 06, 2013
December 08, 2013
December 09, 2013
December 10, 2013
December 11, 2013
December 12, 2013

Love that little smiley Santa! And that little stinker on the right smiles non-stop all day, but as soon as she sees the camera, I get this face! I can try as much as I want to make her smile, but the instant the camera shows up, it's gone! She just finds the camera so mesmerizing!

This little weirdo does this almost daily! And then he asks me to hand him toys to play with in there.
December 13, 2013
December 14, 2013
December 15, 2013
This girl actually lifted her head during tummy time today instead of her go-to move: lie face down
December 16, 2013
December 18, 2013
December 19, 2013
December 20, 2013
December 21, 2013
December 23, 2013
December 24, 2013
December 25, 2013
December 26, 2013
What did I spend all my Christmas money on this year? A
trip to California back in November and a brand new camera (my poor old
one is totally dying, so I am SOOO excited)! Thanks so much to everyone
who contributed to these fantastic gifts! :)
December 27, 2013
December 29, 2013
December 30, 2013
December 31, 2013
Luke's elf, Toby arrived!
December 04, 2013
Blake is rolling all over the place these days. He never stays in one spot! And sometimes he falls asleep mid-roll.
Jade
is finally starting to move around a little herself, but not so much
via rolling (I think she forgot how), mostly kicking and squirming. This
was the first time I put the two of them down side by side and Blake
stayed in the same place, while Jade spun herself around into a
completely different position. It's usually the opposite!
Bridget Toohey Lundrigan He looks like his older brother!
Kira Fisher Yep, he's a little Luke clone :)
5
months in, and Luke still LOVES his little brother and sister! He is so
sweet and careful with them. And Jade is still his favorite. haha
Jennifer Courreges-Realtor Her lips are so smoochable! Pretty girl!!
December 05, 2013
December 06, 2013
Extreme concentration!
Date night tonight. Jeff and I went to pick up the kids
at Ben and Caitlin's after our date and Luke came running down the
stairs in a hyper, happy mood. He told us, "Becca was crying because she
didn't want me to leave." Ben went up to check it out and it turns out
poor Becca was crying because she just wanted to sleep! She said, "I was
trying to sleep, but Luke kept jumping on my bed and barking! I just
want to sleep!" haha poor girl! I love how confident Luke was that his
cousin just couldn't stand to see him go!
December 08, 2013
Memories of Mamal/Mary/Mom
During this time as our minds and thoughts are reflecting on our
Mamal/Mary/Mom, please take a few minutes and share 1, 2, or 3 of your
favorite memories of her, so we may all be uplifted during this time.
Also, so that we can/will forever remember one of the kindest, sweetest,
most lovable women that ever walked this earth!
taken 1987
Nikki DiPadova Mosley Mamal
is the kind of person that can make anyone feel like they are the most
special person in all the world. Her enthusiam and energy never cease to
amaze those that are able to be around her. The phrase, "I love you
better than anything" will always remain in my heart forever when I
think of my Mamal. You know when she said it, she meant it. We all have
such sweet memories of her.
Brenda Carroll Sommers I
remember when we went to visit her in New York and she baked my
favorite pie (cherry) AND best of all, she would eat our vegetables for
us! (She did ask my mom not to give us so many)
Lydia Conrad I
remember when she tried to teach me how to do the "girl exercise" she
layed down on the floor and said this is how u do it! I couldn't bc I
was laughing so hard! Then she said honey this is all of woman can do
and u neec to keep it tight! I laughed so hard I almost peed myself! I
will never forget that! I love her so much
Nancy DeRaimo-Glenn Not to worry, Gail. ALL who have gone on before us will be there to welcome her home...Ahh to be a fly on the wall!
Sara Wallerstedt DiPadova I loved hearing her say "Oh MY aren't you beautiful?". To every grandchild that walked in her room.
Tina Leffew Nancy,Lydia(my
Mom) and I took a trip to visit Aunt Mary in New York. She had dinner
waiting on us when we got there. After dinner we set around and talked
as Anut Mary rolled her pin curls. I felt like I was home. The next day
we all went to the falls.(
Nancy and I had never seen them.) Mom and Aunt Mary set on a bench and
ate ice crean cones as Nancy and I took the boat ride. They were so cute
setting there talking / laughing eating their cones. The next day we
all started back to W.V. along with Aunt Mary. Those two lady's came out
of the house with two pillows and climbed in the back seat laughing
like school girls. We had two back seat drivers on the way home. We
laughed all the way back to W.V. I had such a wonderful time. When I
was a kid and knew Aunt Mary was going to be at the farm it was the best
visit ever. She was always kind, laughing and gave us all lots of love.
She is so full of love to everyone.
Dottie Musso Probably
30 yrs ago when we lived in NY, Mom came over and wanted to help. So
she went in the basement to do some ironing, the water meter guy came in
I said water meter is down stairs, so down he went came right back up
and said there is a woman that
is not quite dressed. I burst out laughing and said well she was
dressed when she went down, so I go down told Mom, who was mortified
threw her blouse on, covered her face with her hands. That way the guy
would never know who she was! I could not stop laughing!
Berta Hanshaw Pyles I
always LOVED it when she came to visit, it was always such a treat. Her
voice was always so soft and her actions were so kind and loving.
Brenda Carroll Sommers Don't forget the yodeling!
Nancy DeRaimo-Glenn You forgot to tell that we had intented to STEAL the the rain ponchos...then found out we could keep them...and don't FORGET HER "OTHER RIGHT!!!!
Nancy DeRaimo-Glenn You forgot to tell that we had intented to STEAL the the rain ponchos...then found out we could keep them...and don't FORGET HER "OTHER RIGHT!!!!
Dianna Keeler Vannatta My Mamal
Growing up with Mamal meant you were going to be loved a whole lot, laugh a whole lot more and eat plenty of mashed potatoes. I think all of us Grandkids would remember the joy of being handed her 'change purse' and sent to the corner store to pick up something for her, and yourself of course. It was a fantastic feeling. I remember sitting on her front porch, the glider swing and the playground just down the road. Sleepovers, trips to Tops Supermarket where she insisted I buy anything I wanted to eat (Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch Cereal), and I could eat it well into the night and then her watching me dance like a maniac to my little 45 records over and over again she swore she loved to hear. The Vaseline she coated her lips with every night and how she pinned up her gorgeous thick black hair she has always been so proud of. I remember her concentrated grape juice and that scary pressure cooker she loved to cook with. The way she yodeled and told those amazing stories. Sunday dinners with chicken and dumplings played a starring role of course. She loved to flop down on the floor and do her exercises with you and show you how to make rubber bands out of used rubber gloves. She would glow.
I remember my Mom teaching Mamal how to drive when Mamal was in her 50's (wow), and Mamal slamming on the brakes so hard the car's front seat flipped back and knocked me right under it. Laughing till I cried. All the times she gave me two dollars and it seemed like a hundred bucks. When I was in 7th grade she sewed me a pair of pants that split down my backside halfway through the school day and somehow I endured by 'tucking them in' my cheeks. We never did stop laughing over that story.
I remember watching her work so hard in those restaurants and she was incredibly good at it, serving the customers with an infectious southern twang and a genuine smile. Making each and every person feel special. I know many came just to see her. Most of all myself. Because I saw her give so much more than she ever took, and take pride in everything she did. Especially each and every one of us, and ultimately it is the greatest gift she could have ever given. xoxo
Growing up with Mamal meant you were going to be loved a whole lot, laugh a whole lot more and eat plenty of mashed potatoes. I think all of us Grandkids would remember the joy of being handed her 'change purse' and sent to the corner store to pick up something for her, and yourself of course. It was a fantastic feeling. I remember sitting on her front porch, the glider swing and the playground just down the road. Sleepovers, trips to Tops Supermarket where she insisted I buy anything I wanted to eat (Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch Cereal), and I could eat it well into the night and then her watching me dance like a maniac to my little 45 records over and over again she swore she loved to hear. The Vaseline she coated her lips with every night and how she pinned up her gorgeous thick black hair she has always been so proud of. I remember her concentrated grape juice and that scary pressure cooker she loved to cook with. The way she yodeled and told those amazing stories. Sunday dinners with chicken and dumplings played a starring role of course. She loved to flop down on the floor and do her exercises with you and show you how to make rubber bands out of used rubber gloves. She would glow.
I remember my Mom teaching Mamal how to drive when Mamal was in her 50's (wow), and Mamal slamming on the brakes so hard the car's front seat flipped back and knocked me right under it. Laughing till I cried. All the times she gave me two dollars and it seemed like a hundred bucks. When I was in 7th grade she sewed me a pair of pants that split down my backside halfway through the school day and somehow I endured by 'tucking them in' my cheeks. We never did stop laughing over that story.
I remember watching her work so hard in those restaurants and she was incredibly good at it, serving the customers with an infectious southern twang and a genuine smile. Making each and every person feel special. I know many came just to see her. Most of all myself. Because I saw her give so much more than she ever took, and take pride in everything she did. Especially each and every one of us, and ultimately it is the greatest gift she could have ever given. xoxo
Theresa DeRaimo mary was always trying to help me lose wieght. she is the sweetist and funniest woman i have ever known
Shirley Hanshaw Kimble I
don't know if this is appropriate, but if it's not something you want I
will delete it. It was so funny that I would like to share. We were
all at the farm. I don't know how many, but the place was full. Mary
had ate something that didn't agree with
her, not pain just gas. We were playing games at the table and we
would hear Mary saying oh no oh no and running through the kitchen to
the kitchen door and onto the porch. We had to laugh at the way she was
carrying on. One trip to the kitchen door, I followed her. When we
were on the porch I asked her what was wrong. She said she could not
embarrass herself so she would run to the fresh air. The next trip
through the kitchen was a laugh fest for everyone. She was so funny and
she laughed along with us. I love her very much!
Angie Conrad Tirk I
love my aunt Mary so much!! I always thought of her as my mini Nanny. I
have always known my Nanny was the most perfect and special woman and
the day I discovered that she had a sister that was just as perfect and
special I was in shock. I have many special
memories with my aunt Mary but my favorite involved her being stranded
in the great state of West Virginia. I had just got in and had went to
aunt Betty's house because I knew my aunt Mary was in and I wanted to
see her. She was in some kinda mood and I asked her what was wrong. She
told me she had been in for weeks and she just wanted to get home to her
garden. So I told her to get ready and we would head out in about an
hour and her response was priceless. She said normally I would not allow
you to do such a thing but I'm having a selfish moment and I I'll be
ready in ten minutes. So we got in the car and headed back to North
Carolina and that will forever be one of my favorite trips. She was a
very kind and loving woman and will forever have my heart.
Heidi Carroll Lamb I
loved it when she would eat our vegetables for us, so we could have
dessert. I can still remember seeing my mom's less-than-thrilled face at
these times, but we felt so secure in the power of Mamal's love for
us, that we just gleefully got right off the hook and ate our treat! She
has such a power to make others feel loved.
Holly Kuhn DiPadova Mamal
has made me feel special since the day I met her. She is the kindest
person I have ever met. She has a special way of seeing people for who
they really are and no matter what you thought of your self she thought
you were pretty special. I loved seeing
Mamal and hear her say "your so beautiful" no matter if I was ready for
the day or the farthest thing from it. When she said it I actually
believed it. Mamal could be having the worst of days and you would never
know it because she will always put a smile on her face and would laugh
with you and make you feel like her favorite. I l LOVE LOVE watching my
girls with Mamal. They love her to pieces. She shared everything with
them and she made sure Linda always had a snack or treat by her to give
to the kids. My girls loved her kisses.... all the way up their arm. I
loved hearing her laugh every time I came into the house because I knew
the kids made it into her room and she was loving them. I wish I could
have known her all my life but I am extremely grateful to have had the
last few years.
Debi Carroll Kaline As
a child I always felt so special around Mamal! I remember she came to
visit when I was 5 and had stitches in my lower lip. She gave me ALL
KINDS of sympathy and attention, all whilst I was drinking milkshake
after milkshake! I love you, Mamal. Thank you for your life, and for
making us all feel so loved.
Brooke Sommers-Hunter I
love the yodeling! The last time I saw her (2009) she was so sad she
couldn't do it anymore. I also love when she said "hot dog!" Out of
excitement. I tried that for a little while, but I couldn't quite pull
it off like Great Mamal.
Jared Lamb Pea Pie!
Kira Fisher All
of these are making me smile so much! Great Mamal is so wonderful!
From the time I was little, I remember loving being around her the few
times I got to see her. She was always so enthusiastic and fun! I loved
"Pea pie," "Hot dog" and her yodeling.
And I remember being amazed when I was 6 years old and visiting her in
Buffalo with Mamal, Brooke and Amanda, that she just jumped right down
onto the kitchen floor and started doing her exercises when we were
having breakfast! I don't think I'd ever seen a woman that age do
anything like that! Also, on that trip, I noticed a gorgeous horse
figurine in her house and made it known how much I loved it. Before we
left, she gave it to me! It was always one of my favorites in my
extensive horse collection.
Jeff Sommers I
have many fond memories of Great Mamal. I remember spending the night
at Mamal's house in Whittier and waking up in the middle of the night
(330a) and Great Mamal was in the red room with the wall to wall
mirrors, doing her excercises. She would tell
me that I was her favorite great grandchild but that it was our secret
and I shouldn't tell anyone! She made me feel so special. Of course, it
was hilarious to hear her so excitedly exlaim, "hot dog!" Hahaha, plus
the yodeling! I miss those days.
I
can actually remember sitting on her knee when I was really young, and
she'd do "trot little horsee" with me... you know with the, "spill your
buttermilk, every drop!" Then she'd dip me down...and I'd laugh and
laugh!
Garrett Voiers I
remember how mamals face would light up every time I would walk down to
her house. We would sit and talk about everything, she would always
tell me how wise I was and build me up! And she was always looking for
me to give her a big hug. ...I love you mamal and I will never forget
the times we had together!
Amanda Sommers Peacock Oh
how I love Great Mamal! I can clearly remember the way she'd say
"Aren't you beautiful!" every time she saw me. I remember how every year
for my birthday I'd get a birthday card with $5 in it and a special
little note. One year there was a story of how
she went to the mall and couldn't remember where she parked her car
when she came out and how she spent quite some time trying to find it. I
always looked forward to the times we would get to see her when she was
at Mamal's house.
Robin Albrecht I
remember going over to her house, next to Richards and taking her to
WV, I had an older firebird. Not the most comfortable car for a long
road trip. When she came out to get in all she said was, this looks like
a nice car, never once complained. I know it want very comfortable but you wouldn't know it, we laughed and talked all the way there.
I took Lydia Leffew to a see Aunt Mary, just after she had painted her bathroom, Pepto Pink. She was so very proud of her accomplishment.
Toni DiPadova Spot on memories of Our Mamal she was amazing beautiful inside and out... however did we all get so blessed to have her
I loved when we would get up in the morning get so excited to come down
stairs and know Mamal was there and she'd sing "Good morning
to you good morning to you.. I hope ur well and hardy too how do you do
you doooo" then end w a yodel. If I could be just a sliver of how kind
and loving Mamal is to everyone around her I would be so lucky!! She
would make everyone feel so special and so very loved.. she was a
perfect role model for me to aspire to!! Love you dearly Mamal w ALL my
heart!! I miss you already xoxoxox
Belinda Voiers Mom was the very best human I've ever was honored to be near her during her life,I know she is at peace, I will miss so much
Aubrey Butler DiPadova I
feel fortunate to have to known Mamal for the short time I did. She
truly is one of the most kind and beautiful people I've ever met. Every
time she saw Tre she would say "isn't he just beautiful, isn't he so
special," and "I just love him so much."
She had a light about her and an amazing way of making everyone feel
special. I'm so sad our time with her is over but I'm grateful for the
time we did have together. She is an amazing woman that has truly
inspired me.
Dannielle DiPadova Dilger She
always made me feel like the most special person. Every time I would
say good bye to her she would say, "I dearly love you." Like she wanted
me to make sure I knew it like it was the last time I was going to see
her. I loved her laugh...I miss it.
Dannielle DiPadova Dilger One
more...whenever I made her something she made sure to let me know,
"that was very good." Like she really liked it...don't know if it were
true but she made me feel good.
Dannielle DiPadova Dilger Ryan
loved whenever he would come in the room she would say with such
enthusiasm..."That's my boy!" and "Hot Dog!" Ryan felt special as I am
sure she always made everyone feel when they were around her.
Linda Voiers DiPadova I just miss everything about my mom!
Belinda Voiers My
mother-in-law was not my in-law she became my mother , cannot tell you
how good she was to me, I loved as much as my mom, I was so lucky to be
in her life and marry the wonderful man she raised, he has the same
heart so I feel like I still have a little bit of mom with me, my heart
aches so much but I know she is with no pain and sorrow.
Dannielle DiPadova Dilger Taylor says she was always nice to me and complimented me and always told me she loved me.
Dannielle DiPadova Dilger Camryn
says...she always told me how beautiful I looked even when I didn't
look good, she always let me watch what ever I wanted on her TV and
always told me she loved me better than anything.
Theresa DeRaimo we used to play croquet at the farm. Mary would do these silly dances to make you mess up. . It was so much fun.
Michele Hanshaw Always
a smile, a kind word. When she first meet my wife Michele Mary told me
with that big smile that she was the woman for me. I love her. She is
missed dearly.
Blake looooves his Aunt Caitlin! He is always so snuggly with her. They're buds :)
Caitlin Fisher I love that sweet boy!
Kira Fisher Caitlin, turns out he has an ear infection in both ears! Poor kid! No wonder he's been a little fussy!
Caitlin Fisher Aww, poor little mister
Ring around the rosies! Love watching these cute cousins have so much fun together!
Our secret santa came tonight! How cute is this donkey puppet?? Pretty sure it's homemade. Amazing!
Luke is really into this whole secret santa thing!
Jadey Bug
Loving her new mobile!
Jeff did Jade's hair.
December 10, 2013
Matching band-aids on cute squishy little legs :)
Brenda Carroll Sommers I can't believe the size difference on those two! What a couple of little dolls!
Dottie Musso They are so pretty and handsome
Kira Fisher Thank you! And yep, Brenda, they just had a doctor's appointment yesterday and Blake is 16.6 lbs, 27.4 in. and Jade is only 11.9 lbs, 24.8 in. :)
Katie Kimball Frost Matching smiles inspite of matching bandaids and shots! Such cuties!
Jennifer Courreges-Realtor Kira!
Blake is longer than Lily! She is 17.6 lbs and 26.75 inches. When I
saw him at church I thought he looked HUGE! No one would know he was a
preemie! He has to be off the charts cause Lily is in 90th percentile!
Go Blake!
Kira Fisher Wow!
I'm surprised since Lily is pretty tall, but you're right, Blake is off
the charts a little bit. It looks like he's following in the footsteps
of his big brother!
Luke was pretty stoked about our secret santa's latest gift. He was decorating his gingerbread man within about 3 minutes of it being left at the door!
This poor little guy has a double ear infection. Jeff and I let him hang out in our bed for a little bit last night while he had his bedtime bottle. They were both out before I even got in bed!
Toby the elf got up to his most impressive mischief yet last night! Blake went to bed in a brown onesie and woke up like THIS!
Luke couldn't believe it!
Luke was so excited about the fruity Santas our Secret Santa left! He tried really hard to convince me that we didn't need to save any for Daddy.
This adorable headband (along with some matching socks) was a gift from our AWESOME Secret Santa!
Also, this little girl rolled from back to front for the first time today!
Check out all of these amazing hand-made Nativity puppets! We've been getting at least one a night ON TOP OF tons of fun goodies and toys from our Secret Santa! I seriously ADORE them! Our Secret Santa wins all the prizes! Oh, and Blake likes them too. Don't let that sad face fool you ;)
Jade tried to shush him, but he wasn't going to stop until he got some FOOD! So I grabbed a couple of bottles ...
While I was feeding the babies. I looked down and noticed they were holding hands. They stayed this way for the longest time :)
This headband (and matching socks) is from our Secret Santa too!
Blake was using Jade's hand like a chew toy, but she didn't seem to mind.
Who would ever guess this happy little guy has a double ear infection??
Grandma Fisher came over today to help out at Jeff's request. I'm fighting a nasty cold and poor little Blake has an ear infection, so Jeff called in reinforcements for me. Love both him and her!
Grandma and Luke made candy cane cookies before they went to his dentist appointment together.
Love that little smiley Santa! And that little stinker on the right smiles non-stop all day, but as soon as she sees the camera, I get this face! I can try as much as I want to make her smile, but the instant the camera shows up, it's gone! She just finds the camera so mesmerizing!
This little weirdo does this almost daily! And then he asks me to hand him toys to play with in there.
Luke
found some "ornaments" (shower curtain hooks) in his bathroom and
immediately made a "tree" out of some bath toys to decorate.
Bathtime!
December 13, 2013
Running back to the car after stealthily leaving a gift a secret santa gift!
Luke showed his little engineer's mind yesterday when
he insisted HE could figure out why the center row of seats in the
Expedition wouldn't fold down and took Jeff's flashlight. Jeff said,
"Fine, you figure it out, Bud!" and left for a few minutes. When he came
back, Luke said, "I figured it out! The back seats have an engine
[flashing the light on the motor], but these ones don't." In reality,
the middle seats don't have a motor because they are not automatic like
the back seats, and the real problem is that the cable snapped, but Jeff
and I were impressed that Luke came up with a pretty plausible
hypothesis on his own!
Janet M Carroll He is really intelligent. I am proud of him and of you guys for giving him lots of opportunities
We got these wooden letters to spell out Luke's name when he was a baby and we never did anything with them. Now he's old enough to paint them himself!
How cute are these three enjoying the final secret santa gift (homemade rolls and jam) we left them before the ward Christmas party!
All dressed up and nowhere to go! Accidentally drained the battery in my car so we couldn't get to the Ward Christmas Party, but thankfully Jeff got home and saved us just in time (doesn't he always??) and we barely caught Santa before he had to head back to the North Pole!
Luke was so excited to meet Santa! He was totally prepared to tell him he wants a train and a Dusty Crophopper for Christmas.
We all had a great time at the most beautiful Christmas party I've EVER seen! Seriously, Brittany Shurtleff DeCaires, and everyone else that worked on it, it was INCREDIBLE!
Our Secret Santa finally revealed! I had not one, but TWO conversations with Stephanie Jamtaas Fantasia, speculating that it might be someone else, and telling her that Caitlin Fisher knew who my Secret Santa was and she would tell me if they didn't! Turns out it was Stephanie all along! Hahaha THANK YOU Fantasias for a wonderful week full of fun, delicious, creative, and thoughtful gifts! You guys are the BEST!
Oh, and while we're on the subject of Secret Santas, shout out to the most enthusiastic and appreciative Secret Santa gift receivers ever! While beautiful homemade puppets were showing up on my doorstep all week, I didn't feel like the gifts I was giving were particularly amazing, but Dianna and Daniel acted like we were the best Secret Santas ever! Thanks for making me feel awesome guys! smile emoticon And I'm still hoping for a picture of Santa Krew wink emoticon
Oh, and while we're on the subject of Secret Santas, shout out to the most enthusiastic and appreciative Secret Santa gift receivers ever! While beautiful homemade puppets were showing up on my doorstep all week, I didn't feel like the gifts I was giving were particularly amazing, but Dianna and Daniel acted like we were the best Secret Santas ever! Thanks for making me feel awesome guys! smile emoticon And I'm still hoping for a picture of Santa Krew wink emoticon
"I ate the poop." - Becca
Caitlin Fisher I don't even want to know.
Kira Fisher "It's just because Becca wants more poop, but you can't eat it all!" - Bethany
Heather McCormick Tallman What the heck is going on down there?!
Stephanie Jamtaas Fantasia Hahahahaha! That poop is tasty!
Kira Fisher LOL!! Stephanie!
Marybeth McCormick ??
Kira Fisher Caitlin,
Heather, and Marybeth: It's a wind-up toy penguin that waddles around
and "poops" little brown candy balls. It was in our final Secret Santa
gift from the amazing Stephanie :)
Heather McCormick Tallman I thought you guys made a kitty litter cake or something
Totally absorbed in a football game.
This girl actually lifted her head during tummy time today instead of her go-to move: lie face down
smile emotico
Miss church after a night of non-stop coughing and get the most delicious, exactly-what-I-needed dinner from wonderful friends and a call from an awesome Relief Society President. Thanks for making my night,Brandie Gesualdo Sanders, Tyler, and McCall!smile emoticon
December 16, 2013
2nd attempt at feeding Blake oatmeal (1st attempt for Jade) at 5.5 months old and neither of them is too eager to jump into solid foods. We'll try again in a couple of weeks! Luke was so ready right at 4 months old and just went for it, so it's funny having these two going on 6 months old and totally disinterested!
Ah, the joys of being a twin.
December 18, 2013
Luke is a little train track building master! He created this little beauty all by himself after we put him to bed one night.
This cute little dude fell asleep in the middle of Frozen (GOOOD movie), and it just happened to be right at the same time as I was feeding Jade in the stroller with my other hand and Luke was snuggling against my side because he was afraid of the snow monster. haha I love this little crowd of babies that follows me wherever I go!
The twins are both just recently starting to reach for and grab things and really pay attention to what is in their hands. And of course, everything immediately goes into their mouths!
So exciting to get our Christmas cards in the mail from Mamal!
Luke's and the babies' all lit up, moved, and played music! They loved it!
I love Jared! We do a sort of Secret-Santa-like exchange among our siblings on both sides of the family for Christmas each year (except it's not a secret). Jared had us this year and I LOVE that he addressed it to "Kira Open Your Prize" (Rocky reference, anyone?).
Smiles all day long!
Rolling all day long too! She and her brother both! So squirmy and kicky! This girl went from being a little bump on a log to kicking her little legs at super-speed all the time!
She loves to chew on her fingers and toes!
Little finger chewer #2. He hasn't discovered his toes yet.
These two have recently become much more aware of each other! Jade just stares at Blake and smiles. Blake mostly just stares. haha I think he's still trying to figure her out.
They wriggle and roll toward each other until they get all tangled up together.
We'll pretend that Jade was trying to help me feed Blake, not trying to take the bottle for herself...
Girl's night for Megan's birthday!
Megan and Stephanie picked up each of us one at a time and we each had special embarrassing instructions for how Megan had to come to our door and gave her one more addition to her ridiculous outfit. It was so fun!
Kira Fisher hahaha
Apparently, I was focusing so hard on showing the side of my smile that
ISN'T missing a tooth that I forgot to pay attention to the rest of my
body. I think I rival Megan for the biggest weirdo in this picture! ;) Such a fun night! It's always a good time with these ladies!
December 20, 2013
Finally using this fun Secret Santa gifts! Deeelicious!
December 21, 2013
This may LOOK like CPS material, but they LOVE it, I swear!
Jeff and I wrapped gifts for the kids on our fabulous new couch tonight! Love it!
The boys Jeff teaches at church love him so much, sometimes they insist their mom brings him treats! So much yum!
December 23, 2013
Jade is figuring out how to use those little hands fast!
Zoo Lights! So awesome!
Luke had so much fun with Steven and Karoline at the zoo .. except for that one awkward moment where Luke asked Steven a question while we were walking around looking at lights, Steven replied, "I don't know..." (something he had apparently said a few times already) and Luke said, "You don't know anything!" haha
Luke and Karoline on the carousel. Can you see why I'm so excited for my new camera?! I have totally beat up this poor camera over the past 4 years and it's starting to show!
On Toby's last night, he cleaned Luke's room for him, to help make space for all of Luke's new toys!
Making cookies for Santa
Ben and Caitlin got Luke an awesome punching bag. Even though he had just puked maybe 20 minutes before (thank goodness he was over it by the morning!), he went at it like a crazy man and laughed so hard!
Luke got to open one gift on Christmas Eve: the remote control car he bought with his money from Mamal.
Cookies, milk, and a note for Santa. If any of you find two stockings monogrammed with a "B" and a "J," BUY THEM! I'll pay you back! We weren't able to find any, so we had to use these substitutes.
December 25, 2013
Luke woke up Christmas Morning to an brand new train from Santa! Exactly what he asked for! He was SOO excited! And he played with it all day long.
Light-up Rudolph slippers from Santa.
Excited about the little wind-up train in his stocking. (Can't get that train remote out of his hand!)
Jeff put this adorable little Pooh Bear ball in my stocking. Perfect!
Luke helped Blake and Jade open all of their gifts.
These two are starting to love exploring and playing with toys. It's so fun!
Checking out her gift from Luke.
Luke got a working drill from Grandma and Grandpa Lamb! As he was opening it, he got so excited, "Woah! Yes! Oh yeah! Yes!"
Jeff got new headphones in his stocking.
Grandma and Grandpa Fisher came bearing gifts!
Luke decided to whip up a little something in the mixer he got from Blake and Jade.
Luke and ALL of his gifts! So spoiled! His favorites were his train and Dusty Crophopper from Santa. Those were the two things he asked for.
The babies cleaned up too!
We used our new puppets to tell the Nativity story before bedtime tonight.
Blake was really into the story!
Luke tried teaching Jade to fold her arms for family prayer.
"Mom leave Jade in my room. Don't take her in her bed. I want to show her my train."
Little Miss Jade is off to bed!
Blake's turn to check out the train.
December 26, 2013
Ashley Lamb I am going to steal her!!!!!
Jeff and I had a Rice Krispie treat sculpting contest last night. He spent about 2 minutes making this "truck."
And it collapsed as soon as he let it go.
I think it's safe to say I won with my Megamind and Speeider.
Lindsey Monson Harmer Lucky girl!
Janet M Carroll Times with family are the best gifts!
Kira Fisher SUUUPER lucky! :) And I couldn't agree more, Mamal!
December 27, 2013
I GOT MY NEW CAMERA TODAY!!! It's AMAZING! I just snapped a couple of quick, over-excited pictures on auto and I'm already SO impressed! I have a lot to learn. I've never had such a fancy schmancy camera before!
My cute Luke, taking his sickie tummy like a champ!
Checking to see how the camera does with moving subjects. Answer: MUCH better than my last camera!
My sweet Blake
Mouse Trap!
My I'mSOhappyILOVEmynewcamera face!
YAY!!
Mouse Trap! Just like I remember it!
Luke wasn't pleased with his 2nd place finish. But he's kind of adorable when he's sad.
Testing out the flash on my new camera in our dark room late at night. Impressive!
December 28, 2013
Jeff's 29th birthday!
Luke likes to make video games challenging. Under the leg!
Rootbeer floats - Jeff's dessert of choice for his 29th birthday.
Handsome boy all dressed for church.
Luke was a little sick on Sunday, so he and Jade stayed home with Jeff while Blake and I went to church. I came home less than 4 hours later and the giant pile of dishes left over from Jeff's birthday the day before were done, the kitchen and living room were clean, laundry done, babies' cribs made up, this awesome track built, Jade down for a nap, and Jeff was playing a game with Luke. My husband is Superman!
Greg loves Karoline!
Luke is kind of amazing at mazes! He loves them! He got this book for Christmas and he just sat down last night and went through it a page at a time, doing just about every maze in one shot, first try!
December 30, 2013
Jeff gave Luke his old drill. Luke is only 3, but he's already got a decent collection of real tools from his dad. He LOVES it!
The babies weren't so sure about their first taste of baby food, but they're warming up to it! These were sweet potatoes. Blake started liking them okay after a while. Jade started tolerating them. Both babies did NOT like pears.
Blake thinks his big brother is so cool!
Eating a car AND playing with her foot. This girl is getting really good with her hands!
Blake and his Caitlin :)
These three were so excited to mix up their own chocolate milk with Luke's mixer.
Girls' afternoon at Color Me Mine. I really lucked out in the sister-in-law department!
And this wasn't even all of the magnificent yumminess that was the spread Caitlin prepared for New Year's Eve!
Steven doesn't think he wants a baby just yet, but Blake is working on wearing him down. ;)
New Year's Eve = game night. It was a blast!
"We're up way past our bed time!!"
Linda Blake Scott Harrison Woohoo, did they sleep in for you?
Kira Fisher haha nope!
"This is awesome!!"
Enjoying the magic of our Christmas tree one last time before it comes down.






.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment