Monday, May 2, 2011

First Haircut

Luke (sort of) had his first haircut this past Wednesday. His hair is getting sooo long! And although I'm not confident enough in my hairdresser skills to trim it all, I just couldn't let the long hairs over his ears go any longer. It just looked so goofy whenever it came out from behind his ears and stuck out over the top of each ear. So those are the only little hairs I cut, but the rest could use a little trim if anyone in the Flagstaff area is willing and able to take on the task.

Luke looks a little apprehensive. His eyes say, "Save me, Dad!"

It looks like he's trying to wink in this picture.



"What are you doing to me, Mom??"

1 comment:

Heidi said...

These pictures are adorable. He looks so grown up. And the haircut is just in the nick of time. His do was looking a little smeagle-like in the last post. ;)