I planned a pirate-themed date night for tonight. It lived up to our usual standards of dorkyness and fun.
We wore foam hats (the shapes of which didn't always hold), eye patches, and earrings.
This is what the hats are supposed to look like.
We ate a spicy chicken dinner straight from the Caribbean ...
accompanied by "rum," of course.
Jeff used a map and compass to find some hidden treasure.
Eureka!
The loot
We decorated pirate-y sugar cookies. I even got to use my new decorating tools.
Luke was delighted when Jeff squirted some frosting onto his tray.
Jeff's pirate is in the red bandanna. Mine is in the purple.
Next, we played 'Liar's Dice' from Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest. We played best 3 out of 5 and I won 3 to 2.
To finish the night, we snuggled up in bed to watch Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl.

5 comments:
This is so random and creative! You guys are so fun!
Those are super cute cookies!
To be sure, Jeff didn't realize with whom he tangled when he entered the game of tall tales, Liar's Dice, with the likes of ye. Arrrgghh!
That is such an adorable picture of Luke with a hat and patch on- hahahahaha.
Kira you never cease to amaze me with your crazy cute ideas!! I love it and I love you!
Post a Comment