Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Still Smiling

Luke is the sweetest little boy. He is teething and clearly uncomfortable, but he is still smiling. He was kind of groaning as he chewed on his fist today, but as soon as I started talking to him, he gave me some great smiles. I love this little guy!





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness he has the cutest smile!! And I can't believe he is teething already! I hope he doesn't get too cranky for you. I think the worst of it lasts about 2-3 days as the tooth is breaking through, but then it's okay after that. And I LOVE your crafts!! Good job!

Heidi said...

He is beautiful and I hate that he's hurting!

chandra said...

He is so cute! What a sweet smile he has. Im glad that you guys are enjoying flagstaff. Lots to do there. It's a good thing you have a few months before the winter comes :)