Wednesday, September 22, 2010

One Dollar

Can you believe I bought these adorable little overalls for a dollar at Wal-Mart today?!? They were on the clearance rack, but I still couldn't believe the price on the tag. Naturally, I couldn't pass up this crazy awesome deal and just look at the cuteness...

Luke was just waking up from a nap after our long morning of errands.
This series of pictures almost does Luke's crazy after-nap-stretching-routine justice.




One last good stretch...
And finally, a big smile for Mom.

Luke wore these overalls a couple more times over the next week and I just have to tack a few more cute pictures of him in them onto this post...




Reading Mockingjay

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Wow, what great deal! And he has the cuuuutest smile. :D

jeanine said...

Don't you love a great deal! Clearance racks are my favorite spot to shop :)

Amy F. P. said...

You have such a darling little boy! The overalls are so cute. I live for those kinds of deals.