Last weekend, painting ceramics, this weekend, what Jeff calls "boondoggle." Maybe everyone else has heard it called this, but when he first said it, I thought it was just some weird made up word that only exists in Texas. I've always just called it "making a lanyard." But anyway, here they are. Jeff's is the one on the left and mine's the one on the right.
And in other news, Jeff and I drew each other's portraits in church today. Neither of us pride ourselves in our artistic abilities, but I thought you should at least see how attractive my husband clearly thinks I am.
4 comments:
I love boondoggle! And yes, that's what we call it here in Utah too. A lanyard? That's weird! :)
haha! i love that last part about the church portraits! oh what is a boondoggle? lanyard? i have no idea what those things are or what their purpose is but it looks fun!
Haha, you two are so cute! It is totally a lanyard... I've never even heard of boondoggle. And I pretty much think you're amazing for making those... I wish I remembered how to make those!
I love the church pics! That's right, it was "high council speaker" week- ha ha.
Post a Comment