Monday, March 2, 2009

6 Months!

As of yesterday, Jeff and I have been married 6 whole months and it has been absolutely wonderful! He is still just as incredible as he's always been and I couldn't be happier. Yesterday morning, we filmed a the answers to a few questions we came up with about our history together. We got the idea from my cousin Doug and his wife Tricia. Here it is:

4 comments:

Heidi said...

hee hee hee. I loved this! You guys are so funny together. My favorite is the first one when Jeff says "through mutual friends" and Kira fills in all the details. Happy 6 months!

Jeff and Kira said...

Just fyi, the whole video is actually about an hour long and there are 31 questions so this is less than 1/4 of it. I'm working on getting the whole thing up on here (not that I expect anyone to actually sit and watch the entire hour long video!).

chandra said...

That was cute! I love all the face expressions Jeff pulls and the hangmans rope gesture! Hahaha. Happy Hump Day... sorry I guess that salutation doesnt quiet work in this case. Or does it!?(hehaha)Happy 6 months.

lauren elizabeth said...

This is way cute! I loved it! What a great idea.