Here is part 2 of the questionnaire video. The entire video won't fit on here all in one piece so we'll see how many parts we have to break it up into...
You two are so funny together and so sweet. I love this, and you will cherish having this video. I just have to say though--ha ha ha! Jeff, you can't actually say, "I'm putting my foot down" ha ha ha You will never get your way after uttering those words to our Kira...hee hee hee
2 comments:
cute you guys! I love this idea... I just might have to steal it! Sounded like your birthday was awesome good job jeff!... Love ya!
You two are so funny together and so sweet. I love this, and you will cherish having this video. I just have to say though--ha ha ha! Jeff, you can't actually say, "I'm putting my foot down" ha ha ha You will never get your way after uttering those words to our Kira...hee hee hee
Post a Comment