December 11, 2012
My next-door neighbors are extremely devoted to healthy eating! Like organic, gluten-free, sugar-free, unprocessed kind of eating. And I KNOW that is a very expensive, time-consuming, and inconvenient way to live, so I am incredibly impressed that this home-schooling mother of 4 takes the time to be sure her family is healthy! Seriously! I couldn't do it! That fact was solidified when Valerie had her 4th baby and I wanted to bring her dinner to help out. Well of course, that dinner had to meet their dietary needs. I was excited for the challenge and new experience of cooking this way, but after I was done ... holy cow! I could NOT do that every night! Valerie is a super-hero!

This simple dinner (grapes not pictured) took me a few hours to prepare AND ...
... I got this blister cutting up those sweet potatoes! I obviously lead a sheltered life.
Mom of the Year award goes to Valerie!
1 comment:
Well, you get the neighbor of the year award! I'll bet she appreciated that so much!
Post a Comment