Friday, July 13, 2012

We Have a BOAT!!

May 12, 2012

Our boat is such old news by now (but still good news). I know I've already mentioned it a couple of times here on the blog and it's all over Facebook, but these are pictures from the day we officially bought it and brought it home. Jeff borrowed Ben's truck and went to pick it up right after the GE party. Luke and I were anxiously waiting outside when he drove up with it. It was a beautiful sight ...


Jeff was SO excited!

I'm so proud of this wonderful man for working so hard that he can give his family a beautiful house, a great life, and still fulfill his dream of owning a boat! Boy did I pick a winner!


While the neighbors were admiring our fancy new boat, Luke thought it was a perfect time to water the grass.


Luke was so excited to finally have his boat. When we took him to the dealership for the test drive (his second time there), he went straight for our boat declaring, "My boat! My boat!" We laughed and asked him if some of the other boats on the lot were his too, but he said "No" to every one until we came back to ours and he said, "My boat. Yeah. My boat. My boat." He could barely contain himself when it actually showed up in his driveway!

No comments: