Monday, July 16, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

May 13, 2012

I had a wonderful Mother's Day being treated like a princess all day by my boys. Jeff made me a super delicious breakfast in bed of french toast and strawberries.

Smart man, leaving the cool whip and syrup so I could use as much as I wanted!

At church, the primary kids sang a really sweet song they had been practicing. It was Bethany's first time singing to Caitlin. So cute! I will love having Luke up there in 2 years! And after sacrament meeting, all of the moms got giant chocolate bars. Mmmmm.

That night, we all went over to Ben and Caitlin's for Sunday dinner and Ben had an incredible dinner prepared for all the moms. So nice!

Thanks to everyone who made it such a great Mother's Day for me! I love being a mom, especially a little boy so sweet and wonderful that I can't believe he's mine.

And then there's the woman who taught me everything I know about how to be a good mom. Of course, any of you who know my mom know that I am so lucky to have her as my mom. She is just amazing and I am so grateful for all she does for me! This is the little book I made her as a Mother's day gift. It's the story of her relationship with Luke throughout his life so far. She is the BEST grandma and Luke seriously can't get enough of her!














2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

What a cute book! It's crazy to see Luke so little in those first pictures. I'm glad you had a good Mother's Day!

Heidi said...

I LOVE my little Luke book Kira! And I love you so very, very much. You make me happy beautiful girl!