Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Brushing Those Teef

Luke has 8 teeth now and several more really close to the surface, so a few days ago, we decided to break out the toothbrush. Luke did surprisingly well with it. He normally clamps his mouth shut tight the moment he thinks anyone is trying to touch his teeth or sore gums, but he actually seems to like having his teeth brushed. Although it does make things a little difficult when he tries to bite it the whole time.


He wanted to do it himself.

Lately, Luke has been making different variations of this face when he sees the camera. I think it's his 'smile.'

He scrunches up his nose and almost looks like he's grimacing rather than smiling.

This kid is constantly making Jeff and I laugh.

3 comments:

Katie DeRusha-Johnson said...

Eight teeth, that's crazy! Luke is such a cutie!!

Heidi said...

He's so cute and funny! Made me laugh out loud with that camera face :) I can hardly wait to see you all!

caitliem said...

That last face is hilarious. What a ham! Tell Luke to share his teeth with Becca. She still only has one.