Monday, March 8, 2010

23 Weeks

I'm 23 weeks along now. Just 17 to go! I can't believe that it's less than 4 months to my due date! We can't wait to meet our little guy! Jeff and I can feel him kicking and squirming around more and more every day. People are finally starting to believe that I'm pregnant now that my belly is more prominent. On Friday, Jeff and I went to Motherhood Maternity in the mall so I could look for some clothes to spend the very generous gift card his parents got me for my birthday on. I ended up spending the gift card and then some! I got a pair of jeans, two pairs of shorts, three shirts, and an undershirt. I'm very pleased with all of my cute purchases. This is one of my favorite outfits that I bought:

Jeff set up the baby's crib in our room a week or so ago. I love seeing it in there every day and imagining our baby boy sleeping in it. I can't wait to get the cute bedding to put inside it!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

The clothes are cute, the belly bump is exciting, and the crib is so promising! 17 weeks doesn't seem very long :)

Wendy and Neal said...

You will grow SIGINIFICANTLY in the next few weeks. Women with their first child, especially fit ones like you, don't generally start "showing" in a big way intil around 27ish weeks. And then it's BOOM, BELLLLLLYYYY!!! Fun times for you. Being a mom is great. You'll love it!

Amy Rex said...

Hey! Your belly is finally growing! Nice! Let me know if/when you will be in cali and we can try to set up a photo sesh! My email is amymrex@gmail.com. Can't wait to see a huge baby bump! :)

Shelley said...

Hey Kira, you look so cute! I have something for you on my blog!

Brenda said...

Cute clothes and I LOVE seeing the crib in your little bedroom!