Monday, March 22, 2010

25 Weeks

25 weeks down, 15 to go! I can't believe how fast it's going! I am just dying to meet our little guy! A little nervousness would probably be warranted since I really have almost zip experience with infants, but I'm just way too excited to be nervous!

School is crazy busy these days (which is probably what's making the time go so fast), but we're surviving. Just 4 weeks left in the semester! And the weather has been so nice! Jeff and I went on 3 lovely, long bike rides this week. I was so pleased to find that being pregnant hasn't affected our bike rides nearly as much as I thought it would! I feel great and I managed to make it up every big hill without stopping once! Victory!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Kira, you look great!! Good luck with the rest of school!

chandra said...

Can't wait to see you for the shower. Your tummy is so stinkin cute. You look adorable!!

Heidi said...

Only 105 days left!!! I love you!

Amy Rex said...

You are finally starting to get a baby bump! Sweet! Lookin' good!

Anonymous said...

are you growing an ant in there?!!?!? You look so stinkin good! Be careful on the bikes!! The bigger you get the more you lose your sense of balance.....kinda embarrassing.....BUT WAY TO EXERCISE!

Kerra 'n' Josh said...

YA! You look darling kira i loved being pregnant i can tell you're making the most of it too. You're awesome! So sorry i missed your shower... I hope to see you soon though good luck the next few months. Let me know if you need anything?! L