Like I said in my last post, I am so lucky to have married a guy who comes with such great friends as part of the deal. The Maxfields and Higleys are pretty much the only people Jeff and I ever hang out with aside from each other and they are so fun! For the past two Januarys, I've been lucky enough to get to go with Matt and Becca Maxfield and Jared and Brynne Higley (the Tracys came last year, but now their living in Hawaii) up to Becca's family's cabin. We go up for a night and a day to play games, eat junk food, watch movies, sled, and ride snow mobiles. It is one of the funnest things we do all year and we are so lucky to have the Maxfields who make it all possible, providing the snow mobiles, snow clothes, and of course, the cabin! We had an AWESOME time this year! It was the start of "Sled Wars" and things got a little crazy! Each of the husbands lay down on their stomachs on a sled and the wives climb on top of them and then any and all rules are out the window as we all push, pull, shove, and climb over each other trying to be the first to the bottom. We usually just ended up in one big heap at the bottom laughing our heads off. It was an amazing weekend! Can't wait till next year!
Warming up by the fire
Jeff and I got to try out the new sleds we got for Christmas
Brynne and Jared
Jeff and I attempting to blaze a new trail

The long treck back up the hill
Matt and Becca
2 comments:
Looks like lots of fun!
looks like you guys had an awesome time! good work!
Post a Comment