Thursday, February 23, 2017

Starting My Birthday Off Right!

Thursday, February 23, 2017

My birthday is off to a great start today! Jeff had an adorable and delicious birthday breakfast set up for me when I woke up, complete with balloons, a card, music, and all of the berries and whipped cream I could eat!



Blake also got my day off to the right start by giving me two big back to back laughs at 6 am. I let him have a taste of my berries and whipped cream. Then, Jade asked why I had whipped cream for breakfast and I told her it's my birthday. Blake said, "I like your birthday! I tasted your birthday and I like it!"

After we finished cracking up at that, Jeff told me that while I was out of the house late last night, Blake came out of his room to show Jeff the mosquito he had smashed with his truck. Blake had the dead mosquito on this finger and he held it up to Jeff and said, "What is this creature that was flying above us??"
Hahaha! Proof of my kids' Octonauts obsession -- they discuss a new "creature" on every episode of that show.


Blake is on a roll! As I was typing this he came to show me the mosquito he just smashed with Luke's flipper. He asked me how he could make it alive to fly outside. Sorry buddy... but please don't let that stop you. This new skill of yours will come in handy!

No comments: