Saturday, January 21, 2017

Blake and his Impressive Vocabulary

Saturday, January 21, 2016

Blake constantly impresses us (and cracks us up) with his amazing vocabulary! 

Yesterday, Luke's friend, Maddox, was over before school. When it was time to go outside and wait for the bus, Luke and Maddox ran outside while I trailed behind, putting a shirt on McKenna on my way through the garage. I heard Blake and Jade coming down the stairs confused about where everyone had gone...
Blake: "Jade, come on! There's no people anywhere! ... People! People! I need your attention!"
I immediately thought of Spanky trying to get people to come see the "man eating chicken" in The Little Rascals. Haha! This boy can bring out such a deep, loud announcer voice when he wants to!


Today, we had our party celebrating the kids at church who completed last year's scripture challenge. A couple of the kids couldn't make it to the party, so I had a couple goodie bags left in a basket when I got home. Jade immediately asked if one was for her. I told her they're for some kids at church. Blake said, "We're going to deliver them!"

No comments: