December 29, 2012
The Saturday after we arrived home from California (the first day Jeff would be home in the morning), we had our own little Christmas morning, just the 3 of us, to exchange our gifts and stockings.
Our first initials are "J, K, L." Totally by accident! Too bad there's about a 99.9% chance we're going to ruin the pattern when the twins come!
Jeff built this K'NEX roller coaster the night before and had it running when Luke came downstairs. Luke was really excited about it!
He was ALSO excited about his new hamster, so rather than choose between them, he dragged the roller coaster over to the hamster, so he could check out both at the same time!
We named her Bianca after the mouse in The Rescuers Down Under, which Luke LOVES.
Opening the gift that Grandma Lamb had sent in the mail because it would have been to big to fly home from California with.
It's a scooter! Just like the one Bethany has that Luke can't get enough of whenever we visit! He was so excited to have his very own! Although he was a little confused (and maybe a little disappointed) at first that it wasn't pink like Bethany's.
I bought (for super cheap) this awesome shake n' go car track from a friend in our ward at church. How perfect that it even came with a Lightening McQueen and Mater! Luke was really excited about it!
Luke didn't even need to look inside his stocking. He was happy just to cuddle the super soft duck puppet that was sticking out of the top!
He was glad he looked inside, though, when he dug a bag of chocolate money out of there!
Stocking haul.
The contents of Jeff's stocking. I was so excited to find those little "Hello Panda" chocolate-filled cookies in the Target $1 section! One of my elementary school friends (I don't even remember who) used to bring them in her school lunches and I loved them! I don't think I've seen them since!
From my stocking. Jeff threw in gum and candy from the stockings we got in California and a pack of fruit snacks from our pantry to make me think he made the budget we gave each other go really far! I almost fell for it! Of course, he did also include some awesome coupons, so I have to admit he did out-stocking-stuff me.
Luke getting a little fancy with the moves on his new scooter.
No comments:
Post a Comment