Monday, June 10, 2013

Jeff's "Golden Birthday"

December 28, 2012

Jeff turned 28 years old on the 28th of December - his "golden birthday." And I'm sure it was golden, full of all of the things that husband of mine loves. One thing it wasn't full of? Pictures. Because those are things that Mr. Fisher most definitely does NOT love. Unfortunately, the lack of pictures and my pregnancy-induced lack of memory means I don't have a clue what all of those golden things were! And Jeff doesn't need pregnancy to help him forget things, so he doesn't remember either. Oh well. I'm sure it was magical. Here are the pictures I did take that day:

The birthday boy, taking a birthday nap with his birthday balloon.

Jeff's favorite: chicken cordon bleu for dinner.

My one-picture-of-the-birthday-boy allowance.

Jeff wanted cash for his birthday. He was saving up for something for the boat I'm sure. But I couldn't stand to just hand him some cash and call it good, so I tried getting a little creative to make the gift a little more thoughtful. A shirt and pants, a dragon, and an F-18 jet (if you couldn't tell). Sure, they ended up unfolded and deposited at the bank the next day, but at least it made me feel a little better!


No comments: