Thursday, January 6, 2011

Family Pictures

When we were in California this past weekend, we got a very exciting delivery - the CD of pictures from our family photo shoot over Thanksgiving break.  I still can't believe what a beautiful job Heather and Wendy did!  All of the pictures are gorgeous!






Love those crazy eyebrows!

Luke's expression says, "Help. me."






Jeff is such a good daddy.



Jeff is loving taking pictures.









Luke was tired and a little hungry, not at his happiest.







Love this man.












3 comments:

chandra said...

Those pictures turned out super cute! Just wanted to let you know that I for 1 have been very entertained by your posts lately.(and always) You have had something for me to look forward to while being layed up with my foot surgery. Your family is just adorable :)

Shelley said...

Great pictures!

Hunter Family said...

I love this little family. Kira you are gorgeous!