Luke Andrew Fisher arrived Monday, June 28th at 6:14pm. He was 7 lbs. 9 oz., 20.5 inches, and more perfect than we ever could have imagined! We already love him so much and just can't get enough of him! He is currently sleeping in Jeff's arms as Jeff sleeps sitting up on the couch next to me.
It's a pretty sweet sight.
I have added several pictures to Facebook and will continue to do so. As soon as I've got this mom thing a down a little better, I will give more details here on the blog. In the meantime, here are a couple of pictures:
4 comments:
such wonderful pictures!
we are so happy for y'all!
He's just perfect! I love all three of you!
Congratulations! He is beautiful.
He is so precious! I am so glad you are all doing well! Can't wait for the details!
Post a Comment