My belly is finally big enough that I'm starting to feel the size and weight of it. It's a bit of a struggle to straighten up after I've been sitting down or bending over and I find myself grunting even more. The baby is just long enough now that I've recently started feeling kicks against my ribs on occasion. He's still not big enough that it hurts, but it sure feels weird. My legs have cramped up three times, but aside from that, I haven't experienced many of the unpleasant pregnancy symptoms yet. I still manage to fall asleep pretty quickly and sleep through the night most of the time so I'm grateful for that! My body pillow really helps!
I'm excited to get a little break from school soon. I have 3 papers and an exam this week, but I should be done with all of that by Friday and then finals (which I'm not too worried about) start the next Friday and I'm on a plane to California Tuesday morning! I can't wait! Sadly, I'll be starting Spring semester the following Tuesday, but after just 6 hectic weeks, I'll be a college graduate! And our baby boy should be arriving just 3 weeks later. Life is good. :)
I'm excited to get a little break from school soon. I have 3 papers and an exam this week, but I should be done with all of that by Friday and then finals (which I'm not too worried about) start the next Friday and I'm on a plane to California Tuesday morning! I can't wait! Sadly, I'll be starting Spring semester the following Tuesday, but after just 6 hectic weeks, I'll be a college graduate! And our baby boy should be arriving just 3 weeks later. Life is good. :)
4 comments:
Ugh! you are so cute! Makes me want to be prego! Glad you had fun at your shower, I still need to run my gift by....
So exciting that you're almost done with school and you get to have a baby so soon after! You look great!
Cutest pregnant girl ever!
You're so stinkin' cute! Also, I'm following your blog now. :)
Post a Comment