Monday, January 18, 2010

The End of an Era

Jeff was lucky enough to meet a group of incredible friends living in Helaman Halls his freshman year. They have played together on an intramural football team every year since then and on November 18th, they played their last game. It was a sad, yet happy occasion. We couldn't believe it was their last game and that was a little sad, but it was FREEZING and if they had won, they would've gone on to play a game the next week even later at night, in no doubt subzero temperatures. We were kinda glad to avoid that.

These guys make a great team. They never practice. They just show up at the games and they still do awesome! Going into the playoffs this season, they had no losses. The other wives and I love to watch them and cheer them on and chat on the sidelines. The past couple of years that I've been lucky enough to be a part of it, have been so fun and I'm sure we'll all miss it

I tried to take pictures of the game, but these were pre-nice-camera days so they came out too dark and I had to settle for pictures of the guys on the sidelines.



Freezing!

Side note: In November, Jeff was down in Houston for an interview. He got to visit his family and his Great Grandma Lane was in town, along with his Grandma Summers so they got to take a four-generation picture:

No comments: