About a month ago Jeff went EARLY in the morning and stood in line with our friends Matt and Jared to get permits so that we could cut down our own Christmas trees! We are so lucky to have wonderful friends like Matt and Becca who provided the ski-doos and snow clothes and the ride up to the forest! Once we were up there, Jeff spotted the perfect tree and being the stud he is, cut it down in record time. Then, with very little help from me, he hauled it up a snowy hill and attached it to the ski-doo and it was HEAVY! Like I said, Stud. We got it home and decorated it that night! We even already have some presents under it!
(Thanks to Brynne and Jared for the mountain pictures! We forgot our camera so I stole them from their blog :-) )

Having some delicious hot chocolate after we got back from cutting down the trees. Look I'm the Michelin Man!

Watching while the men load up the trees

Me looking like a dork lying down next to the tree so we could see how tall it was
My wonderful husband doing the dishes
Notice the cute "J" and "K" stockings in the background
6 comments:
Yeah, we're the first ones to post! I love it all--the Christmas pics, wedding pics, Jump On It...
We had so much fun hanging out with you guys on our tree expedition. I'll email you the pictures I have of you guys from that when I get a chance.
Hey you guys got a blog! awesome! that is the coolest thing to go cut down your own xmas trees! glad you guys are having a great time together!
Cute matching stockings! That's something that we haven't done yet and we've been married 4 years! I must say you're an inspiration to all. :)
How fun! Tyler's sister chopped down thier own christmas tree a couple years ago! It looks like it was fun for you guys!
I was totally excited to get a comment from you on my blog! And now I am even more excited to be able to see how you and Jeff are doing. But the best of all...is I have a whole new list of stangers to blog stalk. It's an addiction
:-) So if you and Jeff need someone to go snowboarding with, call us! We haven't been in a couple years, so we could maybe keep up with you youngins.
I found your blog!!! Im so jealous you guys get to have REAL christmas trees! And im so jealous you are in utah!! Give everyone a big Christmas squeeze from me and steve!!! Especially Swolge!! We love you guys!
Post a Comment